BoatBanter.com

-   -   If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/150849-if-doesnt-make-you-feel-old-creaky.html)

X ` Man[_3_] January 13th 12 12:36 PM

If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Happy John January 13th 12 01:50 PM

Holy ****. And those were the junior finals in 2008. I've never seen it before. Unreal.

jps January 13th 12 05:19 PM

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Amazing what humans can do. Is that a fender she's juggling?

Happy John January 13th 12 06:43 PM

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Amazing what humans can do. Is that a fender she's juggling?

Crab pot float

Well, I'll be damned. Here I'd thought it was an anchor retrieval ball.

Learn something new about boating every day!

*e#c January 13th 12 07:31 PM

If this doesn't make you feel old and creaky...

On Jan 13, 7:36*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Flagged as spam. Where's the " OT " in the topic line?

Earl[_2_] January 14th 12 01:39 AM

X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Amazing performance but she will probably need knee and hip surgery
before she's 50.

Earl[_2_] January 14th 12 01:41 AM

can.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Flagged as spam. Where's the " OT " in the topic line?

How do you flag a message as spam and why would this be spam anyway?
There are off-topic messages in groups everyday.

Happy John January 14th 12 01:15 PM

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:39:31 -0500, Earl wrote:

X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Amazing performance but she will probably need knee and hip surgery
before she's 50.

As my younger daughter, a cheerleader and gymnast in high school, will attest. She goes in for her
hip surgery in about a week.

Earl[_2_] January 15th 12 03:52 AM

Happy John wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:39:31 -0500, wrote:

X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share

Amazing performance but she will probably need knee and hip surgery
before she's 50.

As my younger daughter, a cheerleader and gymnast in high school, will attest. She goes in for her
hip surgery in about a week.

That's a rough sport.

I met an NFL alum that played in the Super Bowl and he could hardly walk
at 44 years old.

JustWait January 15th 12 04:07 AM

X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9TP...&feature=share
Amazing performance but she will probably need knee and hip surgery
before she's 50.

As my younger daughter, a cheerleader and gymnast in high school, will
attest. She goes in for her
hip surgery in about a week.

That's a rough sport.

I met an NFL alum that played in the Super Bowl and he could hardly walk
at 44 years old.

Wonder if he had any regrets...