posted to rec.boats,alt.auto.gm

Default Humour, the best medicine

Watch the end, the punch line sent me to the floor testing my heart for
the laugher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIS5n9Oyzsc

--
No mater how liberally you try to ignore rationality and reality,
reality always wins in the end.

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:52:39 -0700, Canuck57 wrote:

Watch the end, the punch line sent me to the floor testing my heart for
the laugher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIS5n9Oyzsc

That's hilarious, especially the 'bottom line' which is true as hell.

On 02/01/2012 6:09 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:22:36 -0500, Happy
wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:52:39 -0700, wrote:

Watch the end, the punch line sent me to the floor testing my heart for
the laugher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIS5n9Oyzsc

That's hilarious, especially the 'bottom line' which is true as hell.

Check the second half of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0b...eature=related

True. And why a Government Motors Volt costs $41,000 and a Tata Nano
with better fuel mileage costs only $3,500 an is user serviceable.

--
No mater how liberally you try to ignore rationality and reality,
reality always wins in the end.

On 1/2/2012 1:22 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:00:24 -0700,
wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:52:39 -0700, wrote:

Watch the end, the punch line sent me to the floor testing my heart for
the laugher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIS5n9Oyzsc

That's hilarious, especially the 'bottom line' which is true as hell.
Check the second half of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0b...eature=related

True. And why a Government Motors Volt costs $41,000 and a Tata Nano
with better fuel mileage costs only $3,500 an is user serviceable.

A GM Volt does NOT cost $41,000, it costs $31,000. Why would I want a
Tatanano, which I have to get in with a shoe horn, has proven itself
dangerous in crashes, has a top speed of 65 MPH, and is about as
uncomfortable and Spartan as is imaginable.

What a bargain: one windshield wiper, the trunk is only accessible
from INSIDE the car, three lug nuts instead of five, no power
steering, and no airbags or safety equipment. Just what I want! Not.

Maybe you would like to tell us about Tata Motors? What about Singur,
West Benegal and the government forced acquisition of farmlands to
build a manufacturing facility?

I'll gladly pay the $31,000+ to have a REAL Volt automobile which
includes all of THESE amenities: http://tinyurl.com/7rhg6tz

Hell, my motorcycle has more comfort features than that crappy TaTa.

PS
If you want to bitch about those scary lithium-ion batteries, that is
exactly what the TaTa electric car is being designed to use.

I don't knoiw where your numbers are coming from. I priced one out on
the Cheby site whith a couple of minor options (Nav, Premium seats,
premium stereo, and 17" alloy wheels). You may be factoring federal and
califonia rebates and trade in value of your f100.
our Price1$45,764 $0 below MSRP Matching Vehicles in your area0 View
Local Inventory

MSRP starting at:
$39,145

Destination Freight Charge:
$850

Colors & Options:
$5,769

Total MSRP:
$45,764

Total Cash Offers:
-$0

Your Price1:
$45,764

Total Amount Below MSRP:
$0

Plus Dealer Installed Accessories Total2:
$99

On 02/01/2012 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:00:24 -0700,
wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:52:39 -0700, wrote:

Watch the end, the punch line sent me to the floor testing my heart for
the laugher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIS5n9Oyzsc

That's hilarious, especially the 'bottom line' which is true as hell.
Check the second half of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0b...eature=related

True. And why a Government Motors Volt costs $41,000 and a Tata Nano
with better fuel mileage costs only $3,500 an is user serviceable.

A GM Volt does NOT cost $41,000, it costs $31,000. Why would I want a
Tatanano, which I have to get in with a shoe horn, has proven itself
dangerous in crashes, has a top speed of 65 MPH, and is about as
uncomfortable and Spartan as is imaginable.

It cost $41,000, government (your money or grand kids debt) subsidizes
the rest.

Nano can go faster than a Volt. Go further too. Funny, Volt isn't Euro
crash rated but the Nano is. Comes with working heat and AC too.

No fancy electronics or Government motors complexity prevents you from
servicing the Nano yourself.

China makes similar cars for the 4 digit range too. Hey, government
larders cost money!
--
No mater how liberally you try to ignore rationality and reality,
reality always wins in the end.

On 1/2/2012 8:35 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:14:26 -0500, wrote:

On 1/2/2012 1:22 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:00:24 -0700,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Cite?

Why certainly. From the very web site you linked to. Check the build
your own tab. Now, don't you feel stupid?

In article om,
says...

wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 10:00:24 -0700,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Too funny!

Wienergate humour Canuck57[_9_] General 1 July 1st 11 10:31 PM
Socialized medicine. John H[_2_] General 40 June 2nd 09 01:46 PM
Humour; Discrimination... Scotty ASA 0 February 15th 06 02:10 PM
Canoe & Kayak Humour Dom Murphy UK Paddle 2 December 10th 05 07:49 PM
Camp Boris '04 report card [humour] Bill Tuthill General 1 April 21st 04 09:56 PM