jdm

Default Boat Name Help

I have a customer who could use some help from the boating community.

I'm looking for some help to come up with a unique name for my first boat.
My wife wants something about her included in the name too. Generally, I'm
pretty creative, but am having a block with something catchy, unique, and
appropriate.

I'm a Deputy Sheriff (really liked the 'Deputy' graphic you have on the
site!) and my wife is a Registered Nurse. We have a new 23' Chaparral
bow-rider with yellow sport graphics highlighted with black and black
borders. We plan to put the name on the stern in an area that's approx. 30"
x 6". Also, we're both from Florida (she's from Orlando and I'm from Cocoa
Beach). If we put a city on the boat, it will be Cocoa Beach.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Looking forward to your ideas!!!!

Thanks,
Dave (wife: Melina)

Please respond to this newsgroup or email Dave at DBRANNON1 @ cfl.rr.com
--

Yours truly,
John Marston

Clams Canino

OK Lets cut to the chase.......

Dave - Deputy Sherrif
Melina - RN

Name the boat.

-W (thinking)

"jdm" wrote in message
[...]

Clams Canino

If she's an OB RN : Sea Section

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
OK Lets cut to the chase.......

Dave - Deputy Sherrif
Melina - RN

Name the boat.

-W (thinking)

"jdm" wrote in message
[...]

Clams Canino

Servacle Collar

(Sherrifs "serve" a lot of papers - and it has a medical ring - and a
subject is often a "collar" in slanguage)

"jdm" wrote in message
[...]

Clams Canino

Oh!

If you use one of mine - I *want* a discount graphic for the "Phantom Menace
II"

heheh

-W

Gould 0738

Cops 'n Swabbers?
Ken Tanaka

Melina My Heart (like in Peg O' My Heart)
Nurse Melina (Nurse Betty)
Melina Maru (Badtz Maru (Hello Kitty), also for ship or boat)

Ken Tanaka
Pearl City, HI

Doug Kanter

Isn't it considered good luck to name it after your first, or current
girlfriend, but never your wife? :-)

Jack Rye

How about
PIG-STICKER