Default Zombie Killer?

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

On Dec 14, 10:27*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

I thought you were a manly street brawler. What do you need a gun for?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

can.com wrote:
[...]

So, Harry Krause finally got kicked out of Photobucket... Too many
copyright infringements I gather...

can.com wrote:
[...]

Wrong again, little douchebag:

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...sterisland.jpg

can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

I don't know the current exchange rate, but the going price these days I
expect is about $1450 US. The standard Shadow SP01, which is a very fine
piece and accurate enough to take down zombies, is probably half that.

The beauty of the CZ is that it is all steel and finely balanced, so if
you run out of ammo, you can always pistol whip the zombies.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

In article 87186588-be6d-429c-bc80-eaae965fdb70
@z25g2000vbs.googlegroups.com, says...

can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

Is "git" in the "Queen's English", Suckling Don the Coward.

can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

Is "git" in the "Queen's English", Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

Just tryin' to make you feel at home this Christmas Season, kevin.

In article 01462fc0-384b-4fb3-bdf1-006a45662241
@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

can.com wrote:
[...]

I love it, now I'm Kevin again!!! You'll never learn enough to make
yourself not look foolish will you? Okay, once again, I'll take you up
on YOUR bet that you made saying you'd bet me $500 that John was correct
that I am Kevin. I know, I know, nothing but excuses from Suckling Don
the Coward!

can.com wrote:
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9i5j46

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

Note the straight trigger...for faster firing. The red dot above and to
the rear of the trigger is the safety indicator. There's a safety lever
on both sides of the pistol. The slide lock is forward of the safety
lever. Actual slide removal is controlled by a pin on the other side of
the pistol. Unlike most 9mm "plastic" handguns (e.g., Glock), the CZ's
have exposed hammers. That's a 19-round magazine protruding from the
bottom of the grip. With one in the spout, you've got 20 rounds to take
care of marauding zombies.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

If your zombies ever get across the border, I might have to git me one
of those.
How much would one cost in real money... i.e. Canadian loonies?

More than you can afford. There are better competition pistols out
there than the CZ.

-HB

Here's a time killer... Wizard of Woodstock General 3 May 29th 09 05:32 AM
The killer of rbp..... Crescentius Vespasianus General 7 November 10th 07 04:45 PM
Bug Killer [email protected] General 1 July 2nd 07 11:32 PM
Battery Killer - That's Me Floating Mind Electronics 15 September 6th 06 01:19 AM
Killer Jellyfish Eisboch General 5 October 9th 05 03:03 AM