Default Time stands still.........

Anybody have experience fixing timepieces?
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ic-clock-stops
Actually, a guy I know has the contract for fixing the Old Town Clock
at the base of Citadel Hill and I expect he'll be involved in this
problem.

On 12/10/2011 9:21 AM, North Star wrote:
Anybody have experience fixing timepieces?
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ic-clock-stops
Actually, a guy I know has the contract for fixing the Old Town Clock
at the base of Citadel Hill and I expect he'll be involved in this
problem.

Halifax, a city in decay. It's a shame to see a once vibrant city fall
to ruin.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article m,
says...

On 12/10/2011 9:21 AM, North Star wrote:
Anybody have experience fixing timepieces?
http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ic-clock-stops
Actually, a guy I know has the contract for fixing the Old Town Clock
at the base of Citadel Hill and I expect he'll be involved in this
problem.

Halifax, a city in decay. It's a shame to see a once vibrant city fall
to ruin.

Suckling Don's doing his part, just look at his house!

On Dec 10, 9:21*am, North Star wrote:
Anybody have experience fixing timepieces?http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...%E2%80%99s-his...
Actually, a guy I know has the contract for fixing the Old Town Clock
at the base of Citadel Hill and I expect he'll be involved in this
problem.

A buddy of mine is the town clock keeper here. He's also a Licensed
Electrician.

*e#c wrote:
On Dec 10, 9:21 am, North wrote:
Anybody have experience fixing timepieces?http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...%E2%80%99s-his...
Actually, a guy I know has the contract for fixing the Old Town Clock
at the base of Citadel Hill and I expect he'll be involved in this
problem.

A buddy of mine is the town clock keeper here. He's also a Licensed
Electrician.

Amazing! Thank him for his service for me.

-HB

Who stands to lose? hk General 0 September 15th 08 12:39 AM
DIY Boat stands Peter Boat Building 3 May 28th 07 01:18 PM
Boat Stands ??? ex_squid Boat Building 14 May 6th 06 02:33 AM
WTB: BOAT STANDS ex_squid General 5 May 4th 06 04:18 PM
Bobspriti Stands Out on ASA! jlrogers ASA 3 June 30th 03 12:27 AM