Default Jimmy buffett song

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Bull****....

On 12/7/11 1:27 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in
public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate
mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Bull****....

Oh? Who were the others, little turdman?

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate
mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Bull****....

He's been kicked out of more moderated newsgroups than most people have
ever been a part of!! Hey, did you see the way the fat coward backed out
of meeting me? HE said he'd meet me on public property, then when I
agreed to drive down there and meet, he backed out like the cowardly
bitch that he is! He and Suckling Don make a good pair!

In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Uh, Harry, it was YOU who made the offer. Of course, because you are a
coward, you backed down as soon as I agreed.

On Dec 7, 2:41*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
*wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. *He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Uh, Harry, it was YOU who made the offer. Of course, because you are a
coward, you backed down as soon as I agreed.- Hide quoted text -

You agreed to nothing, coward.
You attempted to change Harry's conditions to suit yourself.......
after Harry made it clear the conditions were carved in stone.
That tells me you are afraid of him (and me) and are just expelling
hot air to impress your little lover, iSnotty.

In article ,
says...

"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

Once a coward, always a coward!

Jimmy Cornell Dennis Gibbons Cruising 3 October 7th 08 12:49 AM
what doesn't Jimmy dream finitely Joey ASA 0 April 8th 05 01:55 PM
Jimmy Buffett Don General 8 February 14th 05 03:11 PM
Less Competent Than Jimmy Carter - Is That Really Possible? Harry Krause General 61 August 25th 04 12:51 PM
Warren Buffett on BushCo basskisser General 0 March 10th 04 12:17 PM