BoatBanter.com

-   -   Jimmy buffett song (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/144973-jimmy-buffett-song.html)

Drifter[_5_] December 6th 11 11:37 PM

Jimmy buffett song

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 01:51 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

Steve B[_5_] December 7th 11 04:44 PM

Jimmy buffett song

"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

X ` Man December 7th 11 04:49 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 05:14 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article ,
says...

"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article om, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

Once a coward, always a coward!

JustWait December 7th 11 06:27 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Bull****....

X ` Man[_3_] December 7th 11 06:29 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/11 1:27 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in
public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate
mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Bull****....

Oh? Who were the others, little turdman?

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 06:41 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Uh, Harry, it was YOU who made the offer. Of course, because you are a
coward, you backed down as soon as I agreed.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 06:43 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate
mano a
mano. He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Bull****....

He's been kicked out of more moderated newsgroups than most people have
ever been a part of!! Hey, did you see the way the fat coward backed out
of meeting me? HE said he'd meet me on public property, then when I
agreed to drive down there and meet, he backed out like the cowardly
bitch that he is! He and Suckling Don make a good pair!

North Star December 7th 11 06:57 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On Dec 7, 2:41*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
*wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Says nothing about his cowardly ways!! He said he'd meet me in public in
his town, and I took him up on it, now there's nothing but silence from
him!!

AFAIK, Harry has had many invitations in many Usenet groups to debate mano a
mano. *He has yet to show up for any of them.

Says something about the man.

Steve

As usual, "Steve," you're full of ****.

I've never posted or read "many Usenet groups," and the only twerpie
assholes I recall who were stupid enough to want to meet up for
fisticuffs are iSnotty and iLoogy.

Crawl back under your rock, earthworm.

Uh, Harry, it was YOU who made the offer. Of course, because you are a
coward, you backed down as soon as I agreed.- Hide quoted text -

You agreed to nothing, coward.
You attempted to change Harry's conditions to suit yourself.......
after Harry made it clear the conditions were carved in stone.
That tells me you are afraid of him (and me) and are just expelling
hot air to impress your little lover, iSnotty.

Drifter[_5_] December 7th 11 07:29 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/2011 1:29 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 1:27 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 11:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

Are you saying that you weren't the Harry Krause who was banished from
the Maryland gun group?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

X ` Man[_3_] December 7th 11 08:28 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/11 1:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

I supplied a short list of perfectly reasonable conditions...he hasn't
met any of them. One of them was that any "discussion" would be held
strictly in email.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 08:59 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article 9a467702-df01-48ab-ba86-
,
says...

On Dec 7, 2:41*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
*wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

Bull****, Harry said he'd meet me in public. Now you are going to pull
yet ANOTHER Harry trick and lie about it.

On 12/4/11 Harry said this, you cowardly liar:

The little **** can meet me on the street adjacent to the house. It is a
public street and therefore a public place.

I agreed to do just that, and the fat coward backed down once again. Now
not only are you a coward, Suckling Don, but you've taken on Harry's
lying as a tactic, too. Little kids do that alot.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 7th 11 09:01 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/7/11 1:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

YOU said this, you cowardly fat bitch:

12/4/11
The little **** can meet me on the street adjacent to the house. It is a
public street and therefore a public place.

I said, and am saying again, okay, what day? I'll be there if we can
work out a time and date. Now, back out again, you coward!!!

Steve B[_5_] December 7th 11 10:26 PM

Jimmy buffett song

"North Star" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

reply:

Any way you go, the gauntlet was thrown down, and the challenged person did
not show up for any sort of contest.

STeve

Steve B[_5_] December 7th 11 10:28 PM

Jimmy buffett song

"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article 9a467702-df01-48ab-ba86-
,
says...

On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

And they never show up for a fist fight. I wonder why that is

Steve

Drifter[_5_] December 8th 11 12:24 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/7/2011 4:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlenPednSjr4v3BUULTnZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 12/7/11 1:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

You guys have turned a Jimmy Buffett tribute to Harry Krause into an
unwinnable ****ing contest.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

iBoaterer[_2_] December 8th 11 01:48 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article m,
says...

On 12/7/2011 4:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlenPednSjr4v3BUULTnZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 12/7/11 1:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

[...]

Notice, everyone, that once again, Harry the Coward has backed down!!!!

Drifter[_4_] December 9th 11 03:23 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:28:14 -0800 , "Steve B"
wrote:
"iBoaterer" wrote in message
In article 9a467702-df01-48ab-ba86-
,

says...

On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message

In

raweb.com, .
@..com says...

-

[...]

Harry's hands are too pudgy to make a fist.

--
2012, the end of an error:-) Yee Haw!

Honey Badger[_23_] December 11th 11 02:02 AM

Jimmy buffett song

North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

Are you Harry's speaker?

-HB

JustWait December 11th 11 02:10 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

I am not afraid of Don... He is the coward that said he was coming down
here but backed off knowing I would kick his ****ing ass. Best for him,
cause if I ever do knock him out, I would kick him till he stopped moving...

X ` Man[_3_] December 11th 11 02:44 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...

You couldn't kick the butt of one of my neutered housecats, little ****ski.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

North Star December 11th 11 04:46 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On Dec 10, 10:10*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:

North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
l-september.org...
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

cause if I ever do knock him out, I would kick him till he stopped moving....- Hide quoted text -

You are an amusing little man/boy.
Thanks for the warning though... I'll keep that in mind.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 11th 11 02:12 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

Wow, Harry acting brave after he backed down like a little school girl
when I agreed to meet him in Huntingtown!!

North Star December 11th 11 03:06 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On Dec 11, 10:12*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
al-september.org...
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

when I agreed to meet him in Huntingtown!!- Hide quoted text -

Liar!

iBoaterer[_2_] December 11th 11 03:25 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article 538d4981-5439-4e5f-a4ec-4500cd08aa17
@r28g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 11, 10:12*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
al-september.org...
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

I'm a liar? Well, then, Suckling Don, where did your lover Harry go? He
sure got quiet after HE agreed to meet me in public in Huntingtown and I
agreed! It sure is funny that you come to his defense so often. Now, get
your nose back up his ass where it belongs.

Honey Badger[_24_] December 13th 11 01:26 AM

Jimmy buffett song

iBoaterer wrote:
In article538d4981-5439-4e5f-a4ec-4500cd08aa17
@r28g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...
On Dec 11, 10:12 am, wrote:
In , dump-on-
says...

On 12/10/11 9:10 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/10/2011 9:02 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Dec 7, 2:41 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...
On 12/7/11 11:44 AM, Steve B wrote:
wrote in message
In raweb.com, .
@..com says...
[...]

He's got that covered so much that he hasn't seen the condition of his
yard. Someone print a picture and tape it to Harry's ass so he will see it.

-HB

JustWait December 13th 11 02:04 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/12/2011 8:23 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
[...]

The guy offered to meet right in front of his house, it was clear Harry
turned him down as he needs somebody to come to his door so he can shoot
them...

X ` Man[_3_] December 13th 11 02:18 AM

Jimmy buffett song

North Star wrote:
[...]

Wrong again, **** for brains. In fact, you seem to be wrong about just
about everything you post here. It has to really suck to be you. Oh, and
coming to the door doesn't get you shot. Busting in? That might do it.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

iBoaterer[_2_] December 13th 11 02:11 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

He's Harry's personal butt plug, Suckling Don the Coward!!

iBoaterer[_2_] December 13th 11 02:13 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

Harry said he'd meet me on a public street in Huntingtown. When I agreed
and told him I could be there in three hours, he went silent like the
coward he is. Now he's flipped and went back to "terms". I don't have
any terms, I'll meet him in public anytime he wants.

North Star December 13th 11 03:59 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On Dec 13, 10:13*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

any terms, I'll meet him in public anytime he wants.- Hide quoted text -

Bull****, kevin!
You're all talk & no action.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 13th 11 04:12 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article 468b0685-3723-495f-a73c-65844f5a7c56
@a17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

I love it, in order to deflect from you being a coward, you call me
someone I'm not. Okay, YOU said you'd bet $500 that John Herring was
correct in saying that I'm someone named Kevin. Now you are on the band
wagon again, SO, let's make that bet happen!! I know, you're a coward
and don't have any balls, so you'll make excuses!

iBoaterer[_2_] December 13th 11 06:44 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article df5f87e0-83b3-408f-8353-
,
says...

On Dec 13, 1:21*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article a8cd0ca5-0521-4cd5-9a26-
,
says...

On Dec 13, 12:49*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

Hello..... Don...... You're *getting as quite as Harry*, Suckling Don the
Coward!!- Hide quoted text -

Say what?
I'm "getting as quite as Harry"... ???
What the 'ell does that mean in the Queen's English?

Oh, my spell check caught a word and changed it, how cute of you to
catch it! Now, how about answering the question at hand, Suckling Don
the Coward. YOU said that YOU would bet $500 that John was right in
saying that I'm Kevin. I'd like to take that bet. Do you have the balls
or not? Wait, I know you don't, that's why you're Suckling Don the
Coward.- Hide quoted text -

You don't really want that bet.... if you win, you'd have to travel to
Beddington Maine to collect...

Why, we can find someone to hold the money, or I'll meet you half way.
And I WILL win of course. But come on, man up for ONCE in your life. It
was YOUR bet.

X ` Man[_3_] December 13th 11 06:44 PM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/13/11 1:23 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 13, 1:21 pm, wrote:
In articlea8cd0ca5-0521-4cd5-9a26-
,
says...

On Dec 13, 12:49 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In article468b0685-3723-495f-a73c-65844f5a7c56
@a17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 13, 10:13 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

I keep telling you...his mommy won't allow him to go that far.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

iBoaterer[_2_] December 13th 11 08:42 PM

Jimmy buffett song

In article , dump-on-
says...

On Dec 13, 1:21 pm, wrote:
In articlea8cd0ca5-0521-4cd5-9a26-
,
says...

On Dec 13, 12:49 pm, wrote:
In ,
says...

In article468b0685-3723-495f-a73c-65844f5a7c56
@a17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 13, 10:13 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

North Star wrote:
[...]

Hey, Harry, I still am trying to get you to act like a man and do what
you say you will do. YOU said that you will meet me in public in
Huntingtown. I accepted. When would you like to get together?

Steve B[_5_] December 14th 11 12:35 AM

Jimmy buffett song

Hey, Harry, I still am trying to get you to act like a man and do what
you say you will do. YOU said that you will meet me in public in
Huntingtown. I accepted. When would you like to get together?

The most kick ass fighters I ever saw in my life were not good talkers.

Batta bing, batta bang, batta boom. Six, eight, ten seconds, and someone
was laying on the ground moaning. Done. Over. And it seemed to ALWAYS be
the mouthy one on the ground.

Steve

X ` Man December 14th 11 12:56 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/13/11 7:35 PM, Steve B wrote:
Hey, Harry, I still am trying to get you to act like a man and do what
you say you will do. YOU said that you will meet me in public in
Huntingtown. I accepted. When would you like to get together?

The most kick ass fighters I ever saw in my life were not good talkers.

Batta bing, batta bang, batta boom. Six, eight, ten seconds, and someone
was laying on the ground moaning. Done. Over. And it seemed to ALWAYS be
the mouthy one on the ground.

Steve

That would be iLoogy on the ground.

The lil ****head isn't going to get anywhere in his quest unless he
complies with the simple rules of engagement I outlined for him. Among
these was no discussion of the matter in this newsgroup, his sending me
proof of his actual ID that could be checked, no weapons, no help from
third parties.

The lil ****'s bringing it up here 100 times a day isn't going to go
anywhere. I told up some weeks ago the terms I offered were not
negotiable. Those are the rules...if he doesn't like them or can't meet
them, well, that's his problem, not mine. I also predicted he wouldn't
have the balls to meet them. And, I was right.

The lil **** has my email address. If he were interested, he'd be
setting it up there, not here.

Drifter[_5_] December 14th 11 02:09 AM

Jimmy buffett song

On 12/13/2011 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 18:37:57 -0500, wrote:

Must have been written with Harry Krause in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Nothing else on your mind?

Not getting enough attention there, plume?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error