Default 0bama thinks she is a terrorist....

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:12:27 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/12/2011 5:40 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:33:46 -0500, Ombudsman
wrote:

On 12/5/2011 6:53 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 17:33:25 -0500, Ombudsman
wrote:

IOW you're too much of a lazy scumbag to do the work yourself

figures. you right wing scumbags are all alike. hate freedom. liars...

You sound like a drug abuser also.

hang out with drug abusers much, do you?

You're the first, and you're not even IRL.

You're a racist.

i'm a racist??

No question about that, yes.

and you got that from your grand kleagle, no doubt

is that what they call it at your local klan meetings, hood boy?

Never been to one. How is your Black panther subscription going? Do
they give it free to recently released convicts?

ro the right wing, everyone who isnt a cross burner is a black panther
member

wrote:

figures. you right wing scumbags are all alike. hate freedom. liars...

You sound like a drug abuser also.

hang out with drug abusers much, do you?

I didn't, I found them to be irrational, untrustworthy fleabaggers like you.

gee...wasnt rush limbaugh a druggie?

ah, the irony

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:08:15 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/12/2011 3:33 PM, Ombudsman wrote:
On 12/5/2011 3:56 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:09:12 -0500, Ombudsman
wrote:

On 12/5/2011 2:39 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:53:25 -0500, Ombudsman
wrote:

i repeat. i fyou can find a SINGLE...even ONE...racist comment i've
made, i will IMMEDIATELY quit this newsgroup with no further
discussion

i'm calling your bluff, klan klown

I'll tell you what, bob; let's submit your writings from this newsgroup
to your employers and your volunteer groups and let them decide.

IOW you're too much of a lazy scumbag to do the work yourself

figures. you right wing scumbags are all alike. hate freedom. liars...

You sound like a drug abuser also.

He was in jail for awhile, maybe that was the charge, drugs?

tell you what. you stop saying i was in jail

and i wont contact a lawyer to sue you for libel which, in a british
commonweath country is MUCH easier than in the US.

you DO realize you're guilty of libel, dont you? writing a lie about a
person is libel..

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 23:08:42 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 16:06:54 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

so you think we should cut and run?

Changing the subject again?

so you think we should cut and run? answer the question. it's the
respoisibility of the C in C to do what's best for the nation

you right wing thugs are cowards

... and Yes we should get the **** out of there as quickly as
possible. That **** hole is not worth one more American life or one
more dollar.

golly. and what happens the next time they attack

We are making it more likely we will have another attack by
destabilizing Pakistan and that also makes it more likely it will be a
nuclear attack.

WE are destablizing pakistan??

HAHAHAHAH pakistan is the home to deobandi crazed islamist
fanatics...and he says WE are destablizing them!

I suppose you think we should invade Iran too.

i am NOT a neocon. sorry. it's you right wingers who think the marines
are just happy to hopscotch around teh globe killing people

you right wingers have lots of balls when it's your own thug in the
white house

as long as it's a

white

house

I thought Bush was wrong too but you seem to have missed that.

gee...bush was wrong..but the

black

guy is wrong because he's ending the war

IOW the

black

guy would be wrong no matter what he did

uh huh.

ALL TOGETHER NOW BOYS AND GIRLS

BULL****!!

the attack was directed and funded by al qaida, the head of which was
in afghanistan

The operative word is "was" and he was just passing through

HAHAHAHA he was passing through!!

THAT'S a new one! you're such a liar you have to INVENT new lies to
cover your ass

, just like
Atta passed through Spain, Germany and Canada.

did atta have conversations with the PM of those countries?

NOPE

did bin laden have personal contact with the head of the taliban??

YEP

but to you fascist murder america haters, there's no difference

so tell me, did you hold a party on 9/11 to rejoice??

still ****ed away hundreds of billions and thousands of lives.

HAHAHAH he left AFTER 911!! it's well documented. and bush LET HIM GO

http://articles.cnn.com/2005-03-24/u...ebeem?_s=PM:US

I read Gen. Tommy Franks wrote, "We don't know to this day whether Mr.
bin Laden was at Tora Bora in December 2001. Some intelligence sources
said he was; others indicated he was in Pakistan at the time."

Franks was the commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan at the time.

there were no US forces in afghanistan on 9/11.

"Tora Bora was teeming with Taliban and Qaeda operatives ... but Mr.
bin Laden was never within our grasp," wrote Franks, who retired in
2003 and backed Bush in the election.

HAHAHAH now let's see...the guy who ****ed up the
operation...franks...tells us what a great job he did!!

shall we look at what the ACTUAL TROOPS said?? the special forces guy
who was IN CHARGE OF THE OPERATION??

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18560_16...in;contentBody

he said he was about a MILE from bin laden...HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO.
yet the powers that be said he was NOT allowed to attack

gee...why??

Clinton let him go too, when they really had an eye on him.
.

Remember, he was going to stop them on Jan 20 2009?

uh no he wasnt. you're just a klan klown who likes to lie

You don't remember his early campaign promises I guess. That was when
you were a Hillary fan and thought he was "not ready". I was the Obama
fan here.

you LIE as was prove above. you LIE when you say he mentioned ANY
specific timetable.

You should go back and look at the 4q2007 campaign promises.
Before he sold out

you dont know **** except you hate the

black

guy