Default Woman claims 13-year affair with Cain

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair; Cain denies accusation - CNN.com
2011-11-28T21:50:07Z

CNN.com

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- An Atlanta businesswoman accused GOP
presidential hopeful Herman Cain of having had an affair with her that
lasted 13 years, an Atlanta television station reported Monday.

"I was aware that he was married, and I was also aware that I was
involved in a very inappropriate situation relationship," the woman --
identified by the station as Ginger White -- told WAGA.

The candidate upstaged his accuser's announcement, telling CNN a few
minutes beforehand that her assertion was coming and was false. "This
individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of
time," Cain said on CNN's "Situation Room."

"It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a
friend."

Cain said he learned about the accusation after his lawyer talked to a
reporter about it.

Cain said his wife's immediate reaction upon hearing of the accusation
was, "Here we go again."

He said he had no plans to drop out of the race. "Not as long as my wife
is behind me and as long as my wife believes I should stay in this race,
I'm staying in this race," Cain said.

"Some things are fair game, and some aren't," Cain's attorney, Lin Wood
of Atlanta, told CNN in a telephone interview, adding that this was one
of them. "You've got to draw the line somewhere."

He said in a statement to WAGA that "Cain has been informed today that
your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which
a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year-long
physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of
harassment in the workplace -- this is not an accusation of an assault
-- which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.

"Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual
conduct between adults -- a subject matter which is not a proper subject
of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private
citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be
questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public's right to
know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly
those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door.

"Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it
with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations
publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled
position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media."
© 2011 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:52:41 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

Racist? I made no racist statements, and I've also pointed out Newt's
dalliances.

Nice try, whineboy.

I post this because Republicans are always claiming to be the "family
values" candidates. It's a horse**** claim.

wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

Racist? I made no racist statements, and I've also pointed out Newt's
dalliances.

Nice try, whineboy.

I post this because Republicans are always claiming to be the "family
values" candidates. It's a horse**** claim.

White House will not do Christmas!

'Thought you might be interested in this information from the White House..
This isn't a rumor; this is a fact.

A very talented artist for several years has painted ornaments to be
hung on the various White House Christmas trees. The WH sends out an
invitation to send an ornament and informs the artists of the theme for
the year.

She got her letter from the WH recently. It said that they would not be
called Christmas trees this year. They will be called Holiday trees..
And, to please not send any ornaments painted with a religious theme.
She was very upset at this development and sent back a reply telling
them that she painted the ornaments for Christmas trees and would not be
sending any for display that left Christ out of Christmas.

Just thought you should know what the new residents in the WH plan for
the future of America . If you missed his statement that "we do not
consider ourselves a Christian Nation" this should confirm that he plans
to take us away from our religious foundation as quickly as possible.

Just another step toward turning America away from Christianity!

We should shout to the highest hills that the White House is ours - not
the Obama's, and 85% of Americans believe in Christ (Christmas)..

If Obama wants to take Christ out of Christmas, then we need to take
Obama out of the White House. Vote him out!

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Another rant from the easily led. As an informed boater, you should
know this.

Let me help you out. American was never created as a Christian nation.
How do we know this? Because it came to a vote in the US Senate in
1796 and was unanimously decided. The document was signed by
(President) John Adams.

If you doubt this in any way, check out Article II:
http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/treaty_tripoli.html

Now, grow up and realize that not everybody believes in YOUR religion
and YOU don't own this country.

Hear, hear!!!

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:55:42 -0500, wrote:

wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

What I take away from all of this is that everybody making excuses for
Herman Cain is also excusing Bill Clinton.

Personally, I don't think it means anything with respect to Cain or
Clinton. Cain seems to have a better handle on telling the media to
stuff it, which is the proper response. Clinton should have been smart
enough to have done the same.

However, the big thing is the incredibly obvious double standard
evolving between, your guy is immoral, wrong, and a threat to national
security, my guy, well, guys will be guys.

Herman had to be living in some kind of fantasy world to believe that
some of this crap wasn't going to bubble up if he ran for office. I
hope this isn't news to his wife. What a disaster.

I'm sad that he didn't get the nomination before this woman came
forward. It would have been fantastic watching Republicans dance
around on hot coals, trying to maintain the mantle of moral
superiority.

It certainly serves as further proof that Republican leadership will
never hold themselves to the same standards to which they hold others.

wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

Newt is part of the problem, not the solution. The idiot is an old time
corrupt deal maker. Old boys club. War monger, old school military
puppet boy.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:

Woman says she and Cain had 13-year affair

===

Does anyone really care? I certainly don't. You must be worried
about him however, posting all of this racist crap of yours. He may
not be qualified in other respects but at least he's not a hypocrite
like Newt.

Newt is part of the problem, not the solution. The idiot is an old time
corrupt deal maker. Old boys club. War monger, old school military
puppet boy.

WTF?? i may have to open my wrists with a rusty razor blade

canuck and i actually agree, and he makes sense...

jesus ****ing christ

wrote:

[...]

Not so much as turning America away from Christianity as it is to ruin
America, but to bankrupt America economically and morally -- America is
out of gas on economic failure of the USD, literally.

Idea is to turn as much of the Muslim world towards the Muslim
Brotherhood (parent organization of al Queda), and let them unite under
the Saudi.

And of course leave USA trashed economically and morally limp it can't
do anything for decades of debt recovery.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

Less Christian, just a bonus. But you could see this coming when 0bama
never understood why you shouldn't build a mosque one block away where
the ashes fell.

On 11/28/2011 7:19 PM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:55:42 -0500, wrote:

It certainly serves as further proof that Republican leadership will
never hold themselves to the same standards to which they hold others.

Only in the mind of a liar like you....