Default A Fishin' Story about a New Bass Boat

You see some of this in southern Maryland also...

A New Bass Boat.....

A good old Alabama boy won a bass boat in a raffle drawing.
He brought it home and his wife looks at him and says,

"What you gonna do with that. There ain't no water deep enough to float a
boat within 100 miles of here."

He says, "I won it and I'm a-gonna keep it."

His brother came over to visit several days later. He sees the wife and asks
where his brother is.

She says, "He's out there in his bass boat", pointing to the field behind
the house.

The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother in the middle of
a big field sitting in a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand .
He yells out to him, "What're you doin'?"

His brother replies, "I'm fishin'. What'n the hell does it look like I'm a doin'?"

His brother yells, "It's people like you that give people from Alabama a bad
name, makin' everybody think we're stupid. If I could swim, I'd come out
there and whop your butt!"

Ouchita Bass Boat me General 2 October 31st 06 01:15 AM
Stratos bass boat in AZ [email protected] General 0 March 14th 06 04:19 PM
Help wiring bass boat Brian Electronics 2 May 19th 05 04:41 PM
help with bass boat purchase Chris General 6 February 3rd 04 09:23 PM
Glen-l bass boat rick myers Boat Building 3 September 5th 03 04:07 PM