Default Funniest thing on TV tonight...

On 11/23/2011 6:44 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/22/11 10:36 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:13:24 -0700,
wrote:

On 22/11/2011 6:52 PM, X ` Man wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

Found it, a reminder of 0bama's knowledge of USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Also checked, Iran has mountains, 5610 meters with year around snow
qualify in the fleabagger mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Iran

Careful, Bob will be saying Harry is just picking on Cain because he
is black

Iran has mountains. Thank you, Herman. We didn't know that. D'uh.

Nice back pedal, you are sure a stupid ****...

wrote:

On 22/11/2011 6:52 PM, X ` Man wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

Found it, a reminder of 0bama's knowledge of USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Also checked, Iran has mountains, 5610 meters with year around snow
qualify in the fleabagger mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Iran

Careful, Bob will be saying Harry is just picking on Cain because he
is black

Iran has mountains. Thank you, Herman. We didn't know that. D'uh.

Nice back pedal, you are sure a stupid ****...

Says the moron whose most challenging job in his entire life was
stacking crates in a food warehouse, a job best suited for an
18-year-old kid on summer break.

wrote:

On 22/11/2011 6:52 PM, X ` Man wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

Found it, a reminder of 0bama's knowledge of USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Also checked, Iran has mountains, 5610 meters with year around snow
qualify in the fleabagger mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Iran

Careful, Bob will be saying Harry is just picking on Cain because he
is black

Iran has mountains. Thank you, Herman. We didn't know that. D'uh.

Nice back pedal, you are sure a stupid ****...

Says the moron whose most challenging job in his entire life was
stacking crates in a food warehouse, a job best suited for an
18-year-old kid on summer break.

Nice side step.. Fact is Herman Cain knows way more than even you with
your faked Yale degrees and imaginary boats, cars, barns, homes,
businesses, doctorates..... You didn't know Iran had Mountains and you
proved it here. Kind of like when your friend "minipig" up there tries
to correct someones spelling and messes up himself... Or your lie about
"Jesus on a stick" at Christmas.. These are mistakes of the ignorant,
period.... LOL!

wrote:

[...]

D'uh. Of course I knew Iran was mountainous. I posted what Cain said
because his performance last night was so patently canned. Someone
handed him a niblet sheet of factoids and he tried to work them in to
his presentations.

Iran has mountains!

snerk

I don't know what Cain knows about world affairs or government because
to date I haven't heard anything coherent coming from him. Just the
opposite, in fact. As a guy seeking national political office, Herman
Cain is a joke.

"Iran has mountains..."

wrote:

[...]

Face it Krause, Your little attempt at finding anything to fault Cain
has backfired on you. You don't know your ass from a hole in the
ground.

In article ,
says...

On 22/11/2011 6:52 PM, X ` Man wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

Found it, a reminder of 0bama's knowledge of USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Also checked, Iran has mountains, 5610 meters with year around snow
qualify in the fleabagger mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Iran

Krause steps in it again.

On 11/23/11 7:56 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 22/11/2011 6:52 PM, X ` Man wrote:

GOP candidate discussion on foreign policy. According to Herman Cain,
Iran has mountains.

Found it, a reminder of 0bama's knowledge of USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Also checked, Iran has mountains, 5610 meters with year around snow
qualify in the fleabagger mind?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Iran

Krause steps in it again.

Hehehe. Gotta love rec.boats for its moronic righties.

Any number of commentators last night were poking fun at Cain's comments
about Cain's Iranian mountain statements.

"Iran has mountains..."

Time magazine had a recap:

47 minutes. We are back with a question from the audience, except there
is no question from the audience. An awkward minute or so later, a
questioner appears: “If Israel attacked Iran to prevent Tehran from
getting nuclear weapons, would you help Israel launch the attack or
support it otherwise?” Cain answers without any answer. “I would first
make sure that they had a credible plan for success, clarity of mission
and clarity of success. Remember, when you talk about attacking Iran, it
is a very mountainous region.” Imagine President Cain on the phone with
the Israeli Prime Minister. “We will attack at dawn,” says the prime
minister. “Have you considered the mountains?” inquires President Cain.

Read mo
http://swampland.time.com/2011/11/23...#ixzz1eX7hFLAn

"Have you considered the mountains..."

Heheheh. What a frippin' moron Cain is. He's the perfect candidate for
dopers like you, Bertie.

The mountains are going to give the Israeli air force problems, Cain
apparently thinks.

D'oh.

Default Funniest thing on this NG today...

wrote:

[...]

Dumb-ass krause steps in it big time, and everyone calls him on it.
Too Funny!!!

I love it. Heh, heh... Definitely worth taking a look in here
today! LOL

wrote:

[...]

"Iran has mountains..."- Hide quoted text -

Those teabaggers sure are dumb. can't recognize sarcasm even when it
jumps up & bites them.... and it wouldn't have to jump up far to reach
Snotty. ;-)

Funniest Commercial Ever... Harry[_2_] General 3 January 29th 10 02:39 AM
Funniest Thread! Capt. Rob ASA 72 January 21st 06 05:01 AM
OT--Possibly the funniest thing you'll see about this election NOYB General 7 July 12th 04 01:36 PM