Default Yo Bert!

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:06:52 -0800 (PST), North Star wrote:

On Nov 23, 11:20*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:42:36 -0800 (PST), North Star wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:27*pm, John H wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks & other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

I can't believe you said that.
Shame on you!

I didn't write the title! Hell, I didn't even look at it! Glad you picked up on it though.

On 11/23/2011 3:09 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:06:52 -0800 (PST), North wrote:

On Nov 23, 11:20 am, John wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:42:36 -0800 (PST), North wrote:
On Nov 22, 6:27 pm, John wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks& other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

I can't believe you said that.
Shame on you!

I didn't write the title! Hell, I didn't even look at it! Glad you picked up on it though.

Progressives always notice, racism is their meal ticket...

In article ,
says...

On Nov 22, 6:27 pm, John wrote:
Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

Y'all sure do love finding negative reports on blacks& other
minorities.

No 'finding' to be done. It's been on every news channel for the past week.

Who said anything about blacks? Funny you should notice race.

I can't believe you said that.
Shame on you!

I didn't write the title! Hell, I didn't even look at it! Glad you picked up on it though.

Progressives always notice, racism is their meal ticket...

There you go lumping everyone not to the hard core blinders on right
into one small category. I guess, seeing how I embrace new technology,
new science and new ideas that I'm a progressive, right? Well, show me
one post where I've mentioned racism unless there was blatant racism.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

Sounds like it's getting dangerous up there north of DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2eFAZn4kw

Notice what they all have in common - wearing pants. Betcha they're aspiring liberals too!

This is a phenomena that I have been wondering about for a couple of
years. Since the advent of the flash mob the flash robbery wasn't too
far behind. The store staff cannot do anything to stop the illegal
activity regardless of the size of the store. Just sit back and hope you
can collect from the insurance company or chalk it up to business
expense. Even if you had/have a security guard he is helpless/useless in
these situations just as the police are. All the police can do is take
pictures and hope to identify the offenders. Then proving that someone
stole something becomes difficult.

What I am waiting to see is the Occupy assholes occupy a major store
this coming weekend.

It will be interesting to see how the retailers respond to these
criminals and what they do to prevent them. I would start holding
drivers licenses and student ids at the front door. Pick it up on your
way out.

What an imagination. Paranoid delusions that you wish for?

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, which is par for the
course.

On 11/24/11 7:51 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:42:02 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

What happens here in the two areas we have closest to "urban" is they
have locks or even man traps on the doors and you get buzzed into the
store. The rule is 5 people max at one time.
If you hit the panic bar to open the door the fire department and the
cops come.

We do have a lot better response time than you typically get up in the
blue states.

We also have the "stand your ground" law. It is not a question of
whether a shop keeper can shoot a robber, it is how far he can chase
them down the street before he shoots them in the back.
The precedent has been set at 300 feet down the road without a charge
but the cops are trying to reel that back in a bit.

I presume there are serious legal penalties for a shopkeeper who, while
chasing a shoplifter down the street over a candy bar, shoots an
innocent bystander or two.

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

No imagination required on my part. The times we live in are seeing a
breakdown in societal norms.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, which is par for the
course.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/45402815

We have had two flash robberies in my area and we will have more. The
criminals who perpetrate the flash robberies are finding out the the
larger the group the less likely an individual will be caught.

Also, during our first flash robbery our police department that has an
emphasis on community policing wasn't interested in finding the flash
robbers until the community told the police that their job was to
protect citizens and businesses and that the community wanted the
robbers caught and prosecuted.

On 11/25/2011 7:44 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/24/11 7:51 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:42:02 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I'll bet there are. But Greg was talking robbery, not shop lifting, or
shooting innocent bystanders. Troll away, dip****.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/25/11 6:04 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:44:50 -0500, X `
wrote:

On 11/24/11 7:51 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:42:02 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

That hasn't been tested.

I'm sure it will be, in criminal and civil courts. In the latter, the
survivors of the killed innocent bystander will end up owning the
shooter's candy store, and rightfully so.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/25/11 6:04 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:44:50 -0500, X `
wrote:

On 11/24/11 7:51 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:42:02 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:11:02 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/23/11 8:05 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Yeah, the store owner should have just caved in and gave the robber what
he wanted. That will certainly deter crime.....

Yo, Bert! John H.[_4_] General 0 July 5th 08 11:47 AM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 3 July 1st 08 07:00 AM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 5 May 21st 08 07:03 PM
Yo Bert! John H.[_4_] General 2 May 1st 08 06:33 PM
Yo - Bert!! jps General 0 November 10th 05 08:00 PM