Default The truth about Republicans.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 11/19/11 9:18 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
In articleLqWdnXNKK6BsNVrTnZ2dnUVZ_uGdn...@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 11/19/11 7:51 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/19/2011 7:15 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/18/11 9:23 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/11/2011 6:42 PM, X ` Man wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Qxq...ayer_embedded#!

You should watch more of George Carlin, he was no "Democrat" nor
"Republican". He was a staunch Libertarian.

iSnotty and iLoogy may be the dumbest regular posters here, but there is
no doubt you are the densest. The bit was about Carlin's take on
Republicans, not about his personal political beliefs. Your
comprehension skills are way down there, buddy, almost down at the
iSnotty level.

Who cares? Why do you think anybody would listen to a nasty greasy
pedophile anyway? You are a joke...

*you* listen, iSnotty. And your fantasies about my sex life are...merely
projections of your pedophilia, whoops, incest.

Saved for the Calvert County S.O. Once again accusing someone of a
felony and withholding that information from law enforcement.- Hide quoted text -

Did you also send the note from your ponytailed girlfriend to the
South Windsor police, accusing Harry of similar crimes?

If the little **** is actually communicating with the cops, they must
think he's five cans short of a six pack.

Oh, no, they are very interesting in the things I pointed out about you.

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, *wrote:
[...]

Oh, no, they are very *interesting* in the things I pointed out about you..- Hide quoted text -

Shouldn't that be 'interested', dummy??

In articleWPOdnTeZ0buWW1rTnZ2dnUVZ_gKdn...@earthlink .com, dump-on-

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Oh, we can be sure they're "very interesting" in what iLoogy claims to
send them. They've probably contacted the "nut squad" where he lives and
advised them to be on the look-out for the little twerp.

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

News Flash Read all about it. "Little twerp scares the beejesus out of
snowflake in Maryland"

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/19/2011 9:18 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Oh, ohhhh Donnie's gonna' tell again....

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

The cops are still probably puking sick over your antics. You should
have seen them here, believe me, you made them as sick as you make the
rest of us here. Remember, cops only hate one thing worse than a crim,
and that's a snitchin' coward...

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

All I know is my locals got a good laugh at you...

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I don't "believe" you about anything. You're a psychopath.

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, wrote:
[...]

Wow, that's funny coming from you... Tell us about your:
Lobsta' boat
Yale degree
Dads biggest marina in the east
single handed sailing to Catalina
Twice around the horn
you wifes 4 doctors degrees
your dads trip across the Atlantic in a Small Skiff to a fireboat
welcome in NYC
Your Ducati
your cars
your sexual conquests
Your big red barn
your skills as a builder
your secret mission to Vietnam with a secret General...... And you say I
am a Psychopath??? You are a foolish old man, a liar, a draft dodger, a
proven stalker... And if I ever run into you I will.... well, hopefully
those other guys will get you first....

In article 594bc437-9dd6-4573-b2af-3d73f2abce73
@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 19, 9:52 am, *wrote:
[...]

Good catch, Suckling Don the Cowardly Typo Bitch!

The Truth is Joe ASA 0 October 29th 06 11:03 PM
( OT ) The truth will out Jim, General 0 May 4th 05 10:15 PM
Truth about Republicans from a Republican jps General 1 March 23rd 05 12:07 PM
The truth jlrogers ASA 0 July 16th 03 12:53 PM
Does he EVER tell the truth??? Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 13th 03 03:46 AM