Default snerk no balls in Toronto...

On 11/18/11 8:20 AM, JustWait wrote:

So, there is a school in Toronto where a parent got hit by a soccer
ball. The Canadian parent cried so loudly, the school has banned any
balls that can bruise such as soccer balls, softballs, footballs,
basketballs, only nerf and sponge balls are allowed from now on. We
have seen how useless the Canadian school system is from watching Don and
his constant spelling errors, but now this? Might as well not bother
sending the kids out in the morning if they are just gonna' grow up to be
wimpy teat suckers like Donnie...

Harry will start calling names in about 4 minutes, please don't bother
reposting his garbage, I already know what he is going to say

Yeah...you're lying about what is going on at that school and I called
you out on it and posted a URL to the actual news story...and you're ****ed.

Too bad.

On 11/18/11 8:21 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/18/2011 8:20 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/18/11 8:11 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/18/2011 8:09 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/18/11 8:04 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/18/2011 8:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/18/11 7:52 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/18/2011 7:44 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/18/11 7:38 AM, JustWait wrote:
So, there is a school in Toronto where a parent got hit by a
soccer
ball. The Canadian parent cried so loudly, the school has banned
any
balls that can bruise such as soccer balls, softballs, footballs,
basketballs, only nerf and sponge balls are allowed from now
on. We
have
seen how useless the Canadian school system is from watching Don
and
his
constant spelling errors, but now this? Might as well not bother
sending
the kids out in the morning if they are just gonna' grow up to be
wimpy
teat suckers like Donnie...

Uh, sorry Harry.. I am not interested in your blather. We know you
made
it up anyway...

Actually
Actually I have no interest in any of your lies and deceptions....
Won't
read 'em harry, no need. I already know what you are going to say
anyway... same old, same old...

Here you go, scheisskopf, snipped before reading again

Sorry Harry, I am not interested in your name calling and grand lies...
I have no reason to read your same old, same old...

Poor Snotty...

Poor Harry, thinks I am gonna' read his trolls...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...gleeditorspick

That's the truth about the school situation, little short man. Your
version of what was going on was just more of your bull****.

On Nov 18, 9:20*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
[...]

Hey, it's the weekend...maybe some kid will be seriously injured during
kiddie motorbike racing. Won't that be a gas? Why, you can post a
fundraiser for the victim...cool, eh?- Hide quoted text -

Years of prancing around sporting a ponytail have taken their toll.
The only sense you'll get out of The Freak is nonsense.

can.com wrote:
On 11/18/11 8:11 AM, JustWait wrote:

Years of prancing around sporting a ponytail have taken their toll.
The only sense you'll get out of The Freak is nonsense.

Snotty transcends stupid.

In article 6da7ec68-d4d5-4d3d-b968-a42d93935403@
13g2000prw.googlegroups.com, says...

can.com wrote:
[...]

I don't understand your homophobia, I mean, after being Harry's personal
butt plug for so long, I'd think you'd be used to it. Are you really so
homophobic that you think because a male has long hair that they are
somehow not manly? That's just insanely stupid.

can.com wrote:
[...]

somehow not manly? That's just insanely stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Well... in the case at hand..............
You two do seem awfully close.

In article a639962b-21cf-4bd0-bc30-
,
says...

can.com wrote:
[...]

Not nearly as close as you, Suckling Don, being Harry's personal butt
plug.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:38:03 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

So, there is a school in Toronto where a parent got hit by a soccer
ball. The Canadian parent cried so loudly, the school has banned any
balls that can bruise such as soccer balls, softballs, footballs,
basketballs, only nerf and sponge balls are allowed from now on. We have
seen how useless the Canadian school system is from watching Don and his
constant spelling errors, but now this? Might as well not bother sending
the kids out in the morning if they are just gonna' grow up to be wimpy
teat suckers like Donnie...

wonder how canuck's gonna blame it on obama

wrote:

So, there is a school in Toronto where a parent got hit by a soccer
ball. The Canadian parent cried so loudly, the school has banned any
balls that can bruise such as soccer balls, softballs, footballs,
basketballs, only nerf and sponge balls are allowed from now on. We have
seen how useless the Canadian school system is from watching Don and his
constant spelling errors, but now this? Might as well not bother sending
the kids out in the morning if they are just gonna' grow up to be wimpy
teat suckers like Donnie...

wonder how canuck's gonna blame it on obama

Even funnier, the mutt that posted this, Snotty, couldn't even get the
story straight. What a surprise.

snerk Harryk General 5 May 14th 11 03:03 AM
~~ Snerk ~~ Zombie of Woodstock General 0 December 9th 09 11:20 AM
Snerk... JustWait General 14 August 20th 09 02:19 AM
30 to 4...snerk H the K General 23 August 5th 09 12:46 AM
~~ snerk ~~ Wizard of Woodstock General 1 June 3rd 09 03:52 AM