jps jps is offline

Default Hey, he was totally cool until he wasn't

Police are calling the shooting at a Bedford Park, Illinois FedEx
shipping facility Thursday morning are a "domestic issue" and say that
the gunman, Benyamin Robinson, 28, a former employee, was shouting his
wife's name while firing shots inside the building where she was
working.

Police told the Chicago Tribune that Robinson and his wife have had
"recent problems." Robinson entered the FedEx World Service center,
5151 W. 73rd St., around 7:50 a.m. and started firing shots from
inside a delivery vehicle. His wife hid in her office and was not
injured, nor were any of the couple's three children.

Michael Shannon, 25, a driver with the company for about a year, was
vehicle, he told the Tribune. A man followed him into his truck with a
handgun and demanded keys to the truck and told Shannon to leave.

"My life was in his hands," Shannon told the Tribune. "I really
thought he was going to shoot me. It was the most terrible moment in
my life."

No one was injured, according to early reports from Fox Chicago. The
SWAT team reportedly found the man's body when they entered the
building.

The Tribune has more from shaken up employees:

"He came in wielding a gun," said an employee at a firm that shares a
parking lot and where several FedEx employees took refuge. "He got
into a vehicle and started firing. People were trying to hide under
other vehicles, they were running outside, they were taking cover.

"He just kept firing. They just said it was crazy," the employee said.
"We locked our doors and stayed away from the windows."

Hey, another perfectly sane family man, until he wasn't.

On 11/17/2011 4:08 PM, jps wrote:

Hey, another perfectly sane family man, until he wasn't.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

One day it'll be you, angry little man.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:42:45 -0500, Ombudsman
wrote:

On 11/17/2011 4:08 PM, jps wrote:

Hey, another perfectly sane family man, until he wasn't.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

One day it'll be you, angry little man.

Projection, I don't own guns. You probably do.

You'd benefit from looking up the word ombudsman.