Default Straight no Chaser

On 11/16/2011 5:54 PM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 16, 8:41 am, wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8
--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Really cool, but when you said 'straight no chaser' I was actually
thinking you meant something on this line-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuenL...eature=related

I like that a lot better and you would have an easier time convincing me
these guys are straight, before I would believe it about the guys in the
first link LOL!