Clams Canino

Default Camillus NY ?

We have anyone there???

-W

scottht

Not quite but near. I am 1/2 hour south of Syracuse

Clams Canino wrote:

We have anyone there???

-W

Trainfan1

I get down there for work once in a while... what's up?

Rob
*
*
*

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
We have anyone there???

-W

Doug Kanter

What could you possibly achieve by posting messages here? If the guy's slow,
he's either...

1) Got a drinking problem and get get it together to learn how to use a roll
of packing tape
2) Really busy
3) A crook, and hasn't got the distributor to begin with.