Default INSURANCE CLAIM & OUT OF WATER

Anybody know off hand how hard it is to get a boat insurer (Allstate)
to settle a claim on a f___ed up outdrive/engine from running through
a sand bar because of another boat ?

When does everyone take their boats out of the water in the Baltimore
area ? Oct 15 ? 30th or later ?

Thanks
Bob La Londe

How long did it take for them to settle?

"Rusty Gate" wrote in message
I hit a submerged log (deadhead). It took out the lower half of my

outboard
and cracked the hull of my boat. Allstate paid for all of the repairs.

Rusty