Default 7 Natural Wonders

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

On 11/12/11 9:51 AM, North Star wrote:
Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

I saw the Bay and its tides decades ago when I was a young boy
accompanying my dad to the factory of a builder of small inboard
workboats he was interested in reselling. We got there by flying from
New Haven to Boston to Halifax. It was the first time I was ever on an
airplane. The Bay is well worth seeing, as is Nova Scotia, plus, when
you leave, you get to sing "Nova Scotia Farewell," one of the truly
great folk songs.

On Nov 12, 11:27*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/12/11 9:51 AM, North Star wrote:

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

I saw the Bay and its tides decades ago when I was a young boy
accompanying my dad to the factory of a builder of small inboard
workboats he was interested in reselling. We got there by flying from
New Haven to Boston to Halifax. It was the first time I was ever on an
airplane. The Bay is well worth seeing, as is Nova Scotia, plus, when
you leave, you get to sing "Nova Scotia Farewell," one of the truly
great folk songs.

Yup... brings a tear to the eye...especially when it was sung by
Catherine McKinnon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farewell_to_Nova_Scotia

In article ,
says...

On 11/12/11 9:51 AM, North Star wrote:
Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

I saw the Bay and its tides decades ago when I was a young boy
accompanying my dad to the factory of a builder of small inboard
workboats he was interested in reselling. We got there by flying from
New Haven to Boston to Halifax. It was the first time I was ever on an
airplane. The Bay is well worth seeing, as is Nova Scotia, plus, when
you leave, you get to sing "Nova Scotia Farewell," one of the truly
great folk songs.

Yeah, sure. Maybe Don will believe you, but that's it.

On Nov 12, 10:27*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/12/11 9:51 AM, North Star wrote:

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

I saw the Bay and its tides decades ago when I was a young boy
accompanying my dad to the factory of a builder of small inboard
workboats he was interested in reselling. We got there by flying from
New Haven to Boston to Halifax. It was the first time I was ever on an
airplane. The Bay is well worth seeing, as is Nova Scotia, plus, when
you leave, you get to sing "Nova Scotia Farewell," one of the truly
great folk songs.

Umm...thats " Farewell To Nova Scotia".

On 12/11/2011 7:51 AM, North Star wrote:
Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

Funny, I would put the Canadian Rocky mountains ahead of the Bay of
Fundy any day. The Bay is over rated.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On Nov 12, 3:58*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:51 AM, North Star wrote:

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

Funny, I would put the Canadian Rocky mountains ahead of the Bay of
Fundy any day. *The Bay is over rated.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

Well... since we're supposed to be boaters... we naturally should have
a bias towards water.
Oh wait.... you don't boat!

On Nov 12, 11:27 am, X ` wrote:
[...]

The bay is the only thing separating those Scotians and our pristine
Maine coastline

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/12/2011 4:06 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 12, 3:58 pm, wrote:
On 12/11/2011 7:51 AM, North Star wrote:

Well, the Bay of Fundy didn't win this 'popularity contest this time
arond, but not all is lost.
Foders, or a similar travel magazine, listed it as one of the dozen
places to visit this year.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...der-no-regrets

Funny, I would put the Canadian Rocky mountains ahead of the Bay of
Fundy any day. The Bay is over rated.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

Well... since we're supposed to be boaters... we naturally should have
a bias towards water.
Oh wait.... you don't boat!

I can't imagine that bay being boater friendly

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Sarah Palin wonders... hk General 8 January 10th 09 02:42 AM
Will wonders never cease? Tim General 65 December 9th 06 01:06 AM
Dont interfere with natural selection Frogwatch General 5 December 2nd 06 04:29 AM
All Natural Joe ASA 30 December 24th 05 03:41 AM
Wonder of Wonders... *JimH* General 4 October 2nd 05 09:11 PM