Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Astroturf...

With all deference and respect for the Black community, and I am old
enough to remember the Civil Rights Movement, at least in it's later
stages... Occupy Wall St. is nothing like the Civil Rights Movement of
the 50's and 60's. The CRM was never about hand outs, or even hands up,
it was about the opportunity to compete on a level playing field. These
kids partying in the streets of the big cities will never understand...

More Astroturf.. I_am_Tosk General 4 March 12th 11 03:07 AM
Heh - Astroturf.... Tom Francis - SWSports General 2 August 28th 09 07:38 PM