posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default In its own way...

In article e3cea270-db9a-4086-840e-
,
says...

On Nov 5, 10:05*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 2d552b33-5ff0-40e2-b294-
,
says...

On Nov 4, 8:39 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"North Star" wrote in message

Good Lord... is that ancient Coronado still afloat?
I thought it would have been turned over to the scavangers by now.

It appears you thought wrong. She just keeps getting newer and newer
looking. She just keeps getting better and better equipped. She improves
with age and miles.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

The photo on the top is quite old; the three photos immediately below
are only a couple months old.

Shipshape and Bristol fashion!!! Yes sar!

Wilbur Hubbard

I bet your girliemen guests feel right at home in that mauve interior.

Let's see a picture of *you row boat* next to it.- Hide quoted text -

Naw.. I'd rather see "a picture of YOU rowboat next to it". ~~ Snerk
~~

I don't have a rowboat. Nice typo catch, Suckling Don the Coward, so you
DO have another skill besides being Harry's personal butt plug!!

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:
"North wrote in message

Good Lord... is that ancient Coronado still afloat?
I thought it would have been turned over to the scavangers by now.

It appears you thought wrong. She just keeps getting newer and newer
looking. She just keeps getting better and better equipped. She improves
with age and miles.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

The photo on the top is quite old; the three photos immediately below
are only a couple months old.

Shipshape and Bristol fashion!!! Yes sar!

Wilbur Hubbard

I bet your girliemen guests feel right at home in that mauve interior.

Let's see a picture of *you row boat* next to it.- Hide quoted text -

Naw.. I'd rather see "a picture of YOU rowboat next to it". ~~ Snerk
~~

Apparently obnoxious 14-year-old boys in iLoogy's area aren't required
to attend school. He must live in the south.

WTF are you babbling about now? And you are too stupid to even get my
handle right.

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 20:03:11 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:39:39 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"North Star" wrote in message

Good Lord... is that ancient Coronado still afloat?
I thought it would have been turned over to the scavangers by now.

It appears you thought wrong. She just keeps getting newer and newer
looking. She just keeps getting better and better equipped. She improves
with age and miles.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

The photo on the top is quite old; the three photos immediately below
are only a couple months old.

Shipshape and Bristol fashion!!! Yes sar!

Wilbur Hubbard

Very, very nice! I especially like the explanations given on the site, to wit:

"Sailing your own well-found and Bristol, blue-water yacht upon the oceans of the world is
challenging yet rewarding beyond belief for myriad reasons. One of these being one never runs into
liberals. This is due to the fact that liberals, because of their methods of thinking, or lack
thereof, are unable to succeed at sailing."

I wish I could say the same about power boating, but, alas, such is not the case. I have actually
run afoul of the most vociferous of noisy liberals, to wit: Krause. What a mess.

Lame insults and grade-school name-calling - the trademarks of a true
liberal.

Sure John.

Default header check reveals your identity

On 11/5/2011 12:19 PM, wrote:

I knew you couldn't stay away. Welcome home Nom der Plume AKA Jessica B
--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/5/2011 12:19 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011 10:27:09 -0400, wrote:

In articled0357315-4ec5-4571-8ec0-
,
says...

On Nov 5, 10:03 am, wrote:
In , dump-on-
says...

On 11/4/11 6:45 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:31 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 11/4/11 4:26 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

"X ` wrote in
messagenews:n4KdndeyiKVX7i_TnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@earth link.com...
...rec.boats.cruising is a worse pigpen than rec.boats:

No way! We kicked Harry Krause out a long time ago and relegated him
to rec.boats.

snerk

There's little in rec.boats.cruising but idiotic posts from the moron
with the mustard yellow, clapped out sailbote and responses to same.

There's at least one real boating post a week in rec.boats. That's more
than are posted here.

HK

(Yeah. Don't like it? Tough darts.)

Good Lord... is that ancient Coronado still afloat?
I thought it would have been turned over to the scavangers by now.

It's known locally as the USS Naversail.

Harry and Don once again seeing how low they can go. At least he has a
boat. You stated right here that if there's no pictures posted of
someone's boat, they don't own one. Therefore you are boat-less.- Hide quoted text -

LIAR!

Are you saying that Harry didn't say that? Or what part are you claiming
I'm a "liar" about, Suckling Don the Coward?

Lame insults and grade-school name-calling - the trademarks of a true
liberal.

You're a moron

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

can.com wrote:
[...]

True, but he's got the concept of a liberal down pat. I think he should change 'true' to 'better
educated'. Sounds classier and rings more true.