Default Well written comment on the OWS crowd.

On 03/11/2011 1:21 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/3/11 3:17 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/11/2011 11:52 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/3/11 1:48 PM, John H wrote:
Article from the Kool Aid lady:

Yet another right-wing asshole, the kind the other right-wing assholes
like herring like.

Ah, your just a whiny selfish fleabagger hat no one takes seriously.

I assure you that in the real world, more people with more serious jobs
take me more seriously than the entire list of people in your life who
have taken you even a little bit seriously. The right-wing mutts like
you who dominate rec.boats are not to be taken seriously on any issue.

Now, isn't it time for you to entertain us with about 50 more of your
"Debt is Evil" posts?

Dishonored debt is evil. Makes USA weak, economically weak. Sure, USA
has a strong WW II style armed forces, but economically, soft, weak, in
debt broke....economically screwed by democrats and liberals.

Only pond scum and low moral types with little respect for others saddle
debt on their grand kids for greed today. Me-me-me, entitled losers of
he first order.

Doesn't mater what either of us think, it isn't going to change. You
envy what others have achieve because your a loser.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 11/3/11 1:48 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

Schmuckhead Canuckles is on a roll...

An interesting take on OWS for gfretwell jps General 2 October 19th 11 09:08 AM
It is written A boater General 10 August 25th 11 10:23 PM
A song written for Plume Harold[_2_] General 1 June 29th 10 12:27 AM
Your Name written with Nautical Flags [email protected] General 0 June 9th 08 06:38 PM
OT - Online sharing of self written texts? TF Radke General 6 January 12th 07 03:57 AM