Default ...ate their livers...

Tue Nov 01, 2011 at 12:30 PM PDT -KOS

Herman Cain re-remembers amount of hush money paid to employees

If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn’t even aware
of it and I hope it wasn’t for much. If there was a settlement, it was
handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association.

Herman Cain a few hours later:

Maybe three months' salary. I don't remember. It might have been
two months. I do remember my general counsel saying we didn't pay all of
the money they demanded.

Herman Cain today:

The financial settlement with the accuser "was in the vicinity of 3
to 6 months' severance pay," he said, adding that the payment was "not
outside our guidelines for what most people get ... when they leave the
Restaurant Association involuntarily."

So in the span of 24 hours:

He knows nothing about a settlement.
Okay, he knows about a settlement, but it was only two to three
months' salary.
Okay, that settlement he didn't know about yesterday, but then
remembered it was only two to three months' salary, was actually three
to six months.

You know, at the current rate of Herman's recollecting, he's about a
week from admitting that okay, yeah, he raped and killed a few girls and
ate their livers with some nice chianti and used their skins to make a
nice winter coat for his wife—who comes up to his chin, you know—and
paid off their families with two or three or six months' pay and a
lifetime supply of pizza to keep it on the down low. But that's it.
Story's over, nothing to see here. Now let's talk about that 9-9-9 plan ...

In article ,
says...

On 11/1/2011 3:53 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Didn't Cain have his biggest donation haul after the Politico story,
with not details, was published?

On 11/2/11 8:01 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 11/1/2011 3:53 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Con$ervative$ like to encourage their candidates. Morality and family
values are for others.

On 11/2/2011 7:52 AM, Disgusted wrote:
On 11/1/2011 3:53 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

You aren't a newbie are you?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:53:49 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

You know, at the current rate of Herman's recollecting, he's about a
week from admitting that okay, yeah, he raped and killed a few girls and
ate their livers with some nice chianti and used their skins to make a
nice winter coat for his wife—who comes up to his chin, you know—and
paid off their families with two or three or six months' pay and a
lifetime supply of pizza to keep it on the down low. But that's it.
Story's over, nothing to see here. Now let's talk about that 9-9-9 plan ...

====

Sounds to me like you're just another racist.

wrote:

You know, at the current rate of Herman's recollecting, he's about a
week from admitting that okay, yeah, he raped and killed a few girls and
ate their livers with some nice chianti and used their skins to make a
nice winter coat for his wife—who comes up to his chin, you know—and
paid off their families with two or three or six months' pay and a
lifetime supply of pizza to keep it on the down low. But that's it.
Story's over, nothing to see here. Now let's talk about that 9-9-9 plan ...

====

Sounds to me like you're just another racist.

Only because you are a corporationist asshole, Beardsley. What I posted
was a lift from KOS, and so identified, and there is nothing racist
about the allusion to Hannibal Lecter. Or is it all too literary for you?

LAtest news...apparently one of the paid-off women received a check for
a full year's salary.

Nothing to talk about... snerk

wrote:

[...]

Accusing a black man of anything is racist. Dem's your rules. WAFA

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:01:39 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Only because you are a corporationist asshole, Beardsley.

You're the one with a corporation, racist Harry Krause. I just own
stock but you've got your name on the door. What's that all about?

wrote:

Only because you are a corporationist asshole, Beardsley.

You're the one with a corporation, racist Harry Krause. I just own
stock but you've got your name on the door. What's that all about?

It's not what you think. He's doing it with smoke and mirrors.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error