Default Is 0bama using governmetn money again?

On 11/1/2011 9:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

WAS THE ACCOUNT OF THE INCIDENT INCORRECT?

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

WHAT FOR?

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS THEM.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

THAT'S MIGHTY WHITE OF YOU.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:06:29 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 11/1/2011 9:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

WAS THE ACCOUNT OF THE INCIDENT INCORRECT?

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

WHAT FOR?

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS THEM.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

THAT'S MIGHTY WHITE OF YOU.

Even the Washington Post is a 'right wing rag' when it publishes an anti-Obama story. And, it seems
to be doing so more and more often.

On 01/11/2011 5:29 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:06:29 -0400, wrote:

On 11/1/2011 9:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

WAS THE ACCOUNT OF THE INCIDENT INCORRECT?

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

WHAT FOR?

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS THEM.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

THAT'S MIGHTY WHITE OF YOU.

Even the Washington Post is a 'right wing rag' when it publishes an anti-Obama story. And, it seems
to be doing so more and more often.

Fewer and fewer respect the $6 trillion master debtor with a big mouth
that gets no results.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 01/11/2011 7:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

On Nov-2012 I hope to rub your nose in it.

We need to scuttle fleabaggers. We tried the massive debts, now lets
get back to some integrity and a much smaller government paying its
bills with real money, if it is possible.

On 11/1/11 9:45 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 01/11/2011 7:00 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

On Nov-2012 I hope to rub your nose in it.

We need to scuttle fleabaggers. We tried the massive debts, now lets get
back to some integrity and a much smaller government paying its bills
with real money, if it is possible.

"We"? You're a Canadian, asshole. You won't be voting in our next
presidential election. If you want to rub my nose in it, you'll have to
come down here, if your ankle bracelet allows.

On 01/11/2011 7:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Why would I vote even if I could? It is a rigged race and the outcome
matters little, your broke. Repo man is busy with Greece, but they will
get to the USA. In fact, didn't the USD see new lows on the Yen and
Yuan this week? Hey, oil didn't go up, the value of the USD went down.

One huge good thing about having lived in 4 countries, is you learn to
bypass the local countries bull**** (be it Canadian or USA bull****).
As many local only thinker think with their heads up their ass.

No need to rub your nose in it. You might want to start asking yourself
what are you going to do when your social assistance fails. As a
fleabagger, you likely depend on government like a leach. When reality
bites a fleabaggers ass, I get my chuckles.

On 11/1/11 10:15 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

No one in this household depends upon government assistance. I haven't
even begun to collect my social security yet, even though I am eligible.
No medicare, either.

Even my wife earns more per year than you ever did or ever will, and my
annual earnings are still about twice hers.

Oh...you may have visited four countries, and you may have stayed for
some time, but as dumb and ugly as you are in other countries, it is
doubtful you ever *lived* in any of them.

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:00:51 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/1/11 8:41 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

A. Sunshine State news is a right-wing political rag.

B. Study up on the political nature of presidential cabinet appointees.

C. Increase your dosage of anti-d'uh medications.

Have another of your really nice right-wing days.

canuck knows as much about american politics as rick perry does.

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 06:41:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

god, i was hoping canuck would have been committed during my absence.
he's still bat **** crazy

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/sto...ight-tea-party

Sure looks like 0bama is using government employees on the government
dime to sell his re-election.

Not very ethical is it?

Time will tell, are Floridians American or corrupt like 0bama?

god, i was hoping canuck would have been committed during my absence.
he's still bat **** crazy

Did they throw you out of the Occupy ???? protest?

1000 days, $5 trillion later, the 0bama way Canuck57[_9_] General 7 November 2nd 11 03:01 AM
How Bernanke and 0bama are screwing you real good.... Canuck57[_9_] General 3 October 30th 11 01:48 AM
0bama lies again Canuck57[_9_] General 0 October 22nd 11 04:09 AM
0Bama al Queda associated Libya Regime at work Canuck57[_9_] General 0 October 20th 11 08:16 PM
So how much money.................. JimH General 12 June 25th 06 01:33 AM