Default access...

On Nov 3, 9:46*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 2c53c0b6-d173-463a-bda4-9ef228b4b646
@eh5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 2, 6:55 pm, Drifter wrote:
On 11/2/2011 5:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

On 11/2/11 5:26 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:26:20 -0400, wrote:

On 11/1/2011 9:53 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 1, 6:25 pm, wrote:
On 11/1/2011 4:20 PM, John H wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 08:41:05 -0400, wrote:

On 10/31/2011 10:43 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/31/2011 6:36 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 10/31/2011 4:27 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 31, 1:12 pm, wrote:
On 10/31/2011 12:18 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

In
raweb.com,
says...

On 10/31/2011 11:32 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/31/11 11:30 AM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 31, 11:58 am, X `
Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 10/31/11 10:52 AM, JustWait wrote:

Well, I suppose the trolls are having fun lately but I
wouldn't
know...
We have a hole in the roof with a limb sticking
through. There
is at
least 50 trees down and demolished within 150 yards of
my house
alone,
the whole state is similar. We drove 40 miles yesterday in
search of
gasoline, no info available as the cell and cable are
all down,
very
sketchy internet. Main state highways haven't even
begun to be
addressed
yet, it's like a maze just to go down route five with
the lines
down
and
trees still in the road. Unfortunately, the generator I
have
won't do
220 to run the water so we can't run the furnace either
like I
used to
be able to do in the other place. I have never rewired
a deep
well pump
and don't even know if ours can be done... getting
pretty cold
here,
the
governor thinks this will be at least a week or more.
Shipping
the
animals off today to a friend upstate who has power,
trying to
find a
cup of coffee is crazy. No banks, cash only everywhere.

Later guys...

Sorry to hear of your troubles, and hope they get
resolved soon.
Maybe
you can rent a portable genny and run lights, microwave,
and a
space
heater or two.- Hide quoted text -

Hopefuly now our fireplace will burn efficiently in such
emergencies..
Just dropped way more cash than I had planned on for a
complete
chimney teardown and rebuild including firebox and throat.
Improvements are... a deeper firebox. an improved throat
that
should
help the smoke rise easier and a 1.5 foot increase in
total chimney
height.
It has to be 30 feet now. The wife is all excited about
using it...
me... I just think of the boat that cash could have been put
against..

Now, you have to buy firewood, too. Or chop it.

Not to mention the need to hire a chimney sweep, a fireplace
insert or
wood stove if you expect to capture some of the heat before it
goes up
the chimney, a maid to do the extra dusting and window
washing,
covered
wood storage, extra pest control measures. Maybe Don would
be better
served by a gas fireplace or converting to gas or oil
heating which
could be run from a small generator. Even a coal fired
steam boiler
could do the trick.

A maid to clean? Have you not seen the pictures of his house???

Yes I have. Shame on him.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

we have a generator, but unlike our last house, this water
pump is set
up for 220 not 110 so the gen wont' run it, whcih means we
can't run
the furnace. We are cooking and running ceramic heaters but no
shower
etc....

Sorry to hear of your dilemma but I wonder why you need water
pressure
to run your heating system?

hot water fired boiler, must be a bad valve, the pressure went
down in
the baseboards...

OK There might be something you can do to get your heater going. You
will need to get AN AC or DC water pump capable of producing water
pressure of at least 40 lbs. You can use plain water to refill
but You
might want to make your heating system freeze proof by using a
non toxic
antifreeze mixture. Obviously you need to replace the check valve
first
and make sure the feed shut off valve works. After you finish
filling
and purging you might want to turn the feed shutoff valve off and
monitor pressure for a while to make sure you have no leaks. You
want to
record the cold pressure and make sure it doesn't go below the
minimum
required for your system.

See now. I think you must know a lot about this stuff.

How about coming up (or down as the case may be) and winterizing
my trailer?

You need someone to drain your tanks?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

.... and drain the 4 stroke oil from his gas tank... or was that 2
stroke oil from the engine sump? It sure gets confusing, eh Johnny?

More egg on Donny's face. Trailers don't have engines. Some of the
bigger ones have generators but they need to be exercised monthly so why
bother winterizing them.

As far as boats go, you know about as much as Harry does. And that ain't
much.

Maybe Donnie has an engine on his trailer. But he does seem confused
about some damn thing!

This from a guy who wanted to know if he could use two cycle oil in his
four cycle outboard, wanted to winterize his outboard with WD-40, and
got a "great deal" on a poorly equipped and poorly prepared boat from a
dealer who took shortcuts to increase his profit?

I don't know that much about John's skills but I do know the guy sitting
in front of your keyboard can't do much more than punch keys and operate
that dumb coffee maker of yours. Which reminds me to tell you to clean
that sink or we'll think you are as big a slob as Donnie.
Happy thanksgiving.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Yeah but...who the 'ell cares about what y'all think??

You do, or else you wouldn't be here, Suckling Don the Coward.- Hide quoted text -

I come here for amusement and lowbrow entertainment. In the past
there were some helpful boating tips floating around... but y'all sure
have killed that.

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:55:02 -0400, Drifter wrote:

can.com wrote:
[...]

Three lies in a row. What more would one expect from our lovely Mr. Krause?

WiFi Access Rusty Electronics 11 July 29th 06 06:03 AM
Engine access [email protected] ASA 11 January 13th 06 12:48 AM
Internet access Bruce Riley Cruising 9 January 11th 05 01:16 AM
What's new on the SCA access site? Janet Moxley UK Paddle 0 March 23rd 04 02:18 PM
Dee Access negotiations Shared Rivers UK Paddle 0 February 27th 04 11:17 AM