Default Still looking for...

On 10/28/11 6:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:12:26 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Funny, I just made a 6 week 18% ROI on the US-Euro bank screw ups. More
boating time when we go on vacation.

You mean, with your Costa Rican hookers? What does your alleged wife do
during this encounters? Knit one, purl two?

===

"This encounters" ??

What ever happened to that fine liberal farts education you claim to
have received? And all of that editing experience? Drinking again?
Over medicated? Old age?

That's how we knew when Skipper was going down hill, when his grammar
failed him.

Reading glasses in car. Car at dealer's, getting serviced. Also don't
pay that much attention here anymore to my only mediocre typing skills.

Have a nice weekend, W'hine, and congratulations on channeling the iLoogy.

On 28/10/2011 3:12 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 5:05 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/10/2011 2:57 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 4:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/10/2011 1:00 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...the long line of tea party-ists waiting to turn in their Medicare
and
Social Security cards and benefits.

No choice, your **** broke debt welshing fleabagger losers bet the farm
on debt and lost.

You've lost what little connection you may have once had with reality.

Funny, I just made a 6 week 18% ROI on the US-Euro bank screw ups. More
boating time when we go on vacation.

You mean, with your Costa Rican hookers? What does your alleged wife do
during this encounters? Knit one, purl two?

Doing Panama, I use and need good offshore banking. I leave the
underage hookers for you harryk, that is not my liberal style. I would
rather conserve the cash for fishing.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.