Default Real Class Warfare

On 10/17/11 2:23 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:35:40 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 10/17/11 12:57 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:03:32 -0400, wrote:

On 10/17/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

Lets hope a similar fate doesn't come to your doorstep.

Harry is well armed and prepared to shoot any serf who comes to get
his stuff because he has more than they do, ;-)

Since I am fairly well-known "in these here parts" as a liberal and as a
supporter of trade unionism, I doubt the Wall Street protestors will be
breaking down my door.

I'm only armed and dangerous when little twerps with ponytails try to
break in...

That sounds like the people I see on CNN from the OWS crowd.

You must have a short screen TV.

On 10/17/2011 2:23 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:35:40 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 10/17/11 12:57 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Same ideology...

Drifter wrote:
On 10/17/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

Lets hope a similar fate doesn't come to your doorstep.

Not likely

--
Sent from my iPhone.

Drifter wrote:
On 10/17/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

Lets hope a similar fate doesn't come to your doorstep.

Not likely.

--
Sent from my iPhone.

X ' Man wrote:
Drifter wrote:
On 10/17/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

Lets hope a similar fate doesn't come to your doorstep.

Not likely.

Don't get excited...haven't figured out filters yet on this app... Soon as
I do you go back in the ****can.

--
Sent from my iPhone.

On 17/10/2011 4:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

They already pay a higher tax rate. You should have worked harder and
saved more and you would understand.

Smart rich are leaving the USA, let the fleabaggers have nothing. Nice
thing about todays money they didn't have in 1358 is it can be moved in
seconds.

Fact is these fleabaggers are lead by theory own envy and greed. In the
end thy will loose.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

On 17/10/2011 5:38 AM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:30 am, X ` wrote:
In 1358, according to historian and author Barbara Tuchman, a peasant
revolution started in the Oise valley of France. The peasants attacked
and looted a manor house, killed the knight who lived there and roasted
him on a spit while his wife and children watched. A dozen of the serfs
raped the lady of the manor while the children watched, and then they
forced her to eat the cooked flesh of her husband. Then they killed her.

Now that is serious class warfare.

Discussing whether the top one percent of the wealthy in this country
should pay a higher tax rate is not, though I think the "French"
treatment of a few dozen Wall Street chiefs and industrial chiefs would
provide quicker results.

Maybe the gov't should confiscate their 'proceeds of crime' and give
it back to those they stole from... the aerage citizen.

Can the government confiscate its own wealth? Not really, government
consumes it like a leach on the productive. Keep on sucking and consuming.

Fact is government is saddling massive amounts of debts to bailout
corrupt companies and provide you, your kids and grand kids with
debt-tax slavery.

Government can't solve this problem because government is the problem.

GOP class warfare wf3h[_2_] General 8 August 27th 11 03:03 AM
class warfare in texas wf3h[_2_] General 1 August 19th 11 10:03 PM
First-class quality, first-class service ddddd Cruising 0 October 26th 07 01:06 PM
Mass Immigration as Biological Warfare [email protected] General 0 August 21st 06 10:42 PM
Vendee Globe virtual following in real time and real winds Hervé Le Cornec General 0 October 27th 04 12:15 PM