BREWERPAUL

Default What's with Wilderness/Victory?

Went to Dick's Sporting goods yesterday and saw a yak marked "Classic" with a
"Victory" logo up on the nose.
This is clearly a Pungo Classic 12' (my wife and I each have one of those
excellent kayaks), and a label inside the boat had the name Confluence
Watersports.
If Victory a new spinoff company?
BTW-- Dicks has these on sale this week for $379 including a package of extras
(not sure what that includes) which is a terrific price.

Got wood?
Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair
prices...http://www.Busmanwhistles.com