Default It's been...

On 10/8/11 1:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 8, 2:21 am, wrote:
On 10/7/2011 8:43 PM, Honey Badger wrote:

Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/10/2011 3:01 PM, X ` Man wrote:
... 276 days since the Republicans took the House, and they still don't
have a jobs plan.

Neither did the democrats with 2 years majority in congress, senate
and the president.

At least th Tea Party wants to stop mortgaging your grand kids future
for debt, greed and corruption of today. A small pocket of sanity in
an otherwise morally corrupted government.

Fact is government can't create jobs, government is the consumption
side of wealth. You need an environment that fosters jobs... leaving
businesses to supply demand. But to have demand, you need less
expensive government so people have the money.

There in is the problem, Obama Marxism versus trusting free
enterprise. Opposing views. Tag line says it all.

Well said!

-HB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Yup, it's refreshing after seeing the lies and hate from Dr. Karen Grear
of Catholic University of America spewing his **** all day long here...- Hide quoted text -

Do you even read what you write, moron??
You're accusing Harry's wife of "spewing" ****. I hope they have a
few good lawyers in the graduates of that university.

There's really no limit to the stupidity of Ingerfool, Canuckles and
their tag-along buddy, iLoogy. Ingerfool, apparently, is not satisfied
with the reputation of idiot he has attained for himself here...he wants
to hear the music of the Olympics, too.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

In article ,
says...

In article b2e7c693-7ac1-4795-abf6-1e3aa334ab26
@x19g2000vbl.googlegroups.com,
says...

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Lawyer for what? If she's anything like her husband, she's a total
disgrace to the university. So, Suckling Don, just what does Dr.
Fourchin need a lawyer for?

Has Donnie made his report to the ISP licensing agency yet?

In ,

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

When you go to church, Bertie, do you have to sit in the section for
lapsed Catholics?

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Those that can't do lead or teach.

Guess then harryk is being supported by his wife.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

On 07/10/2011 4:40 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 10/7/2011 5:01 PM, X ` Man wrote:
... 276 days since the Republicans took the House, and they still don't
have a jobs plan.

Republicans in the house did not promise hope and change.

How's that hope and change your messiah promised working out? Trillions
more debt and no change in sight. Hope is in the dumper.

Fleabaggers don't see the debt as the problem, they see it as the
solution. Trouble is how does any decent investor have faith in a
government or economy not paying its bills with real money?

Used to be investing was about picking good companies and investments,
not about government greed and debt fraud.

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.- Hide quoted text -

More like disgraced Catholics judging by his behaviour here.

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Yeah, it's pretty funny Harry and Don accusing me of not working when I
can produce several projects and evidence of the work I and my wife have
done over the years. Harry on the other hand says he has been a writer
for decades and can't produce one single word he has written for pay. I
suspect his poor wife has been supporting him for years, he hasn't
worked since that warehouse job on summer vacation...

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

And once again, your lack of education does you in.

I have hundreds of examples of my work product I can "produce." I simply
do not choose to produce them here, in this sewer of a newsgroup.

"Can" and "won't" - you should look those words up, moron.

I don't know what projects you and your wife have worked on, other than
that website with the plagiarized language, and even with the
plagiarized language, it isn't an impressive site. I've seen your little
rowboats...they don't impress me, and, of course, you gave up on that
"business," too. I'm not impressed by your bashed together motorbikes,
either.

Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Don't take much for you to be unimpressed.;-)snerk. Go ahead.Try to
impress me. Betcha can't.