Default An interesting quote

Republicans claim to revere the United States Constitution, but moved
to sabotage the Post Office, which is explicitly mentioned in the
Constitution; they claim to be "pro-life," yet cheer the death penalty
and wars, and oppose the reforms that could save poor people from dying
from lack of health care; they claim to be the party of Christian
values, but ignore some key teachings of Jesus; they claim to be the
party of fiscal responsibility, and to be anti-spending, but run up the
national debt more than Democrats do; they claim to be pro-business, but
don't do the stock market or anybody's income as much good as Democrats
do; they complain about "class warfare" when Democrats try to get the
wealthy to pitch in, but silently encourage redistribution of wealth
upward when they're in power; they claim their policies support "job
creators", but those companies wind up employing fewer people the richer
they get. I think, if I squint a little, I might be able to see the
faint outline of a pattern.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

On Oct 2, 8:22*pm, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Another interesting quote:

http://s3ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhan...8673999-18.jpg

On Oct 2, 11:40*pm, TopBassDog wrote:

[...]

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enha...8673999-18.jpg

On 10/3/11 7:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In articlesfCdnYAEdv7akxTTnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

[...]

Where in the Constitution does it say a woman gets to kill her unborn
child because she doesn't want to be burdened with motherhood.

Check out the due process clause in the 14th Amendment. The U.S. Supreme
Court has decided that the right to privacy under that clause extends to
a woman's decision to have an abortion.

Is anyone forcing anyone in your family to have an abortion?

Didn't think so.

Next...

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

In article ,
says...

On 10/3/11 7:50 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

So you agree that the Supreme Courts decision are always correct?

Here's an interesting quote Jim General 0 October 30th 09 04:37 PM
A famous quote TopBassDog General 0 October 12th 09 12:20 AM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
OT- A good quote John Cairns ASA 1 June 16th 04 11:53 PM
The Democrats Said, and I quote! Capt.American ASA 22 February 10th 04 04:16 PM