Default Classic

On 9/17/11 7:41 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 19:33:08 -0400, X ` wrote:

On 9/17/11 6:34 PM, JustWait wrote:

**** Harry Krause and his wife Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland.
Harry Krause / Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland is an asshole. As
you can see above, he wants nothing but to troll folks in so his wife,
Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland can be made a fool out of in
front of the other pseudo-intellectuals she works with...

Neither you nor your wife have any college degrees. You're hardly in a
position to call those who do "pseudo-intellectuals." Almost every time
you post here, you demonstrate your simple-mindedness and ignorance, and
often your lack of self-control.

Harry,

What do you demonstrate with your continuous responses to all the trash talk?

'Til next month...

I respond to very little of the right-wingtrash and loogywannabes that
post here.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/17/11 7:58 PM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:34 pm, wrote:
On 9/17/2011 10:01 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In ,
says...

On 9/16/11 4:12 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 16, 2:54 pm, wrote:
On 9/16/2011 2:13 PM, X ` Man wrote:

On 9/16/11 2:04 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:03:22 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:47:08 -0400, X `
wrote:

This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too "

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

Jesus, can you imagine how Ingersol would react if the left had an Ann
Coulter or Laura Ingram? He'd be apoplectic. The right is filled
with vile, self-righteous asshole pundits who haven't a humor bone
among them.

I find Borowitz mildly amusing and sometimes funny. Sometimes he
misses the mark and I wish he'd have the presence of mind to pull the
piece back, knowing that it wasn't worth publishing.

Like all of these syndicated columnists, he is contractually obligated
to seen in something on schedule. They all can't be gems.

I agree there are cranks on both sides of the aisle and I bet most of
them could switch sides and write for the other camp if the money was
right.

I doubt it.

Borowitz would be a superstar in professional baseball...a .400 hitter.
He occasionally drives 'em right out of the park.
Look at the reaction he gets from simple-minded righties like Ingerfool,
who is *not* the audience Borowitz is trying to reach.

Borrowedwits appeals to wannabe writers like you. He gets HIS rocks off
whenever an asshole like you quotes HIM instead of trying to write
something clever on your own. Face it Krause. You are a pathetic washed
up loser who never fulfilled his dream of writing anything other than
glossy handouts and a jingle now and then. Why don't you see if the
worlds most educated social worker will give you a job taking noted or
licking stamps?

Harry is trying so hard to get my attention. Looks like he is looking
for another free ride...

Wrong again, KittyLitter breath. I don't give a **** whether you read or
skip over my posts. What I was doing was once again pointing out that
you think *violence* is the solution for those who disagree with you.

At some point, you are going to act out your predisposition to violence,
and someone will be seriously hurt or someone will die.
If society is lucky, *you* will be the victim of your out-of-control temper.

Gee, and you were whining about him wanting someone run over. Typical.

**** Harry Krause and his wife Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland.
Harry Krause / Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland is an asshole. As
you can see above, he wants nothing but to troll folks in so his wife,
Dr. Karen Grear of Huntington Maryland can be made a fool out of in
front of the other pseudo-intellectuals she works with...- Hide quoted text -

If I was you I'd worry less about Harry& his wife and more about
looking for a job before the sheriff comes calling and tosses your
lazy ass out to the curb.

The sheriff? Do tell.

North Star wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:47 am, X ` wrote:
This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too "

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Disturbing...... wonder if the South Windsor Police Dept is aware of
this?

You are a silly *******!

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html

On Sep 17, 11:18*pm, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:47 am, X ` *wrote:
This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too "

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Disturbing...... *wonder if the South Windsor Police Dept is aware of
this?

You are a silly *******!

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...care_n_831...- Hide quoted text -

I may be silly...but others in here seem downright dangerous and
criminally insane.
Maybe you like to enable and encourage same.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:07:06 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too?"

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

Jesus, can you imagine how Ingersol would react if the left had an Ann
Coulter or Laura Ingram? He'd be apoplectic. The right is filled
with vile, self-righteous asshole pundits who haven't a humor bone
among them.

I find Borowitz mildly amusing and sometimes funny. Sometimes he
misses the mark and I wish he'd have the presence of mind to pull the
piece back, knowing that it wasn't worth publishing.

You have no appreciation for brainy, good looking women.

They're not brainy, they're vindictive, sour ****s.

I don't find Palin, Bachmann, O'Donnell, Coulter, et al, even slightly
attractive, and there's nothing in their heads but sourness and
demagoguery.

But you find Dr. Fourchin attractive???

Wow, you're a low life. WTF would find you attractive? A dog?

On 9/17/2011 10:18 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:47 am, X ` wrote:
This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too "

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Disturbing...... wonder if the South Windsor Police Dept is aware of
this?

You are a silly *******!

-HB

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_831278.html

OH, poor Donnie, the little man is so scared of me he hides under his
desk and calls me out all day. If I raised my wife and kids in a filth
piled pig stye like he had I would just shut the **** up. Wonder if his
wife is comfortable int that stye, if so she must be quite the pig too...

On 9/17/11 11:49 PM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:18 pm, Honey wrote:
North Star wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:47 am, X ` wrote:
[...]

Ahh, yes...

Scott Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too."

P.S. Don...why are you responding to Dirty Dan Dirtbag, aka Dan Krueger?

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

In article e6e1c9a2-8dca-4631-88d0-
,
says...

wrote:

[...]

How IS Dr. Fourchin these days?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Pssst, as usual, Don doesn't have a friggin' clue. Go ask Dr. Fourchin,
coward.

Classic Craigslist ad Bill McKee General 22 January 3rd 10 01:46 AM
Classic Oceanliner M@x From Holl@nd Tall Ship Photos 6 July 12th 07 07:04 AM
Classic beauty M@x From Holl@nd Tall Ship Photos 4 May 17th 07 10:07 AM
87 mercury 45 classic 50 l oc General 3 July 10th 05 11:27 PM
A classic revisted JimH General 0 January 13th 05 10:28 PM