Default Eight is enough!

The Republican field at the debate, Google results.

Santorum - The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes
the byproduct of anal sex. Oh wait, well, yes, that's about right.

Gingrich - Actually, Newton Leroy "Newt" Gingrich - Your support is
our momentum for winning the future together with the right policies
and right results. Uh huh. Sure.

Bachmann - 10 Of The Craziest Things Michele Bachmann Has Ever Said...
1) ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA (See Santorum)
2) ABOLISHING THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD CREATE JOBS (did she steal this
idea from Ron Paul?)
3) SCIENTISTS ARE SUPPORTERS OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN (see Huntsman)
4) TERRI SCHIAVO WAS ‘HEALTHY’ (compared to Bachmann, true!)
5) VISITING IRAQ IS THE SAME AS VISITING MALL OF AMERICA (see NRA)
6) CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’ (see movie Apollo 13)
7) CALLED FOR A CONGRESSIONAL WITCH HUNT (see Christine O'Donnell)
8) MELISSA ETHERIDGE (who is gay) SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER
(maybe Bachmann's husband can help)
9) BOASTED ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW FOR THE CENSUS (until someone
pointed out that her district might be affected)
10) CLAIMED THAT GLENN BECK COULD SOLVE THE DEBT CRISIS (Rush is
frickin ****ed)

Romney - Romney Continues to Hit Perry on Social Security. But,
corporations are people too!

Perry - An alcoholic beverage made from fermented pears. Oh, and you
can kiss your Social Security good bye! Burp.

Paul - No, not Saint Paul. Ron Paul - aka Eliminate Everything Federal
Ron Paul, including school lunches.

Cain - Cain isn't Abel - aka Mr. 999. But don't stand on your head and
read this while ordering a pizza. BTW, he's black and has a southern
accent.

Huntsman - aka Sane (I believe in Science) Huntsman - aka No Chance
Huntsman - a global chemical company executive who's actually,
amazingly qualified to be president. As I said, No Chance Huntsman.

On 9/8/11 2:33 PM, wrote:
[...]

I watched some of it, just for giggles.`The only one with any real charm
is Ron Paul, and he's crazy. Perry will not be able to stand up to close
questioning in the future. Bachmann has run out of gas if not gaseous
comments. Cain's 9+9 b.s. adds up to stupidity. I can't tell what Romney
is for or against. Some field.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/8/2011 2:33 PM, wrote:
[...]

Which one will get to debate BARRY, make me look good, SOETORO? You're
hoping it's Bachman, aren't you?

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:12:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/09/2011 12:33 PM, wrote:

The Republican field at the debate, Google results.

And think, any one of them a better choice than Obama.

The only one who is qualified to be president is Huntsman, but he has
no chance of getting the nomination. The combined intelligence of the
rest of them is less than Buddy the dog.

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 22:39:33 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:06:39 -0700,
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 20:59:53 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:13:40 -0700,
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:12:27 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/09/2011 12:33 PM,
wrote:

The Republican field at the debate, Google results.

And think, any one of them a better choice than Obama.

The only one who is qualified to be president is Huntsman, but he has
no chance of getting the nomination. The combined intelligence of the
rest of them is less than Buddy the dog.

Is that a slam on Roemer? ;-)

http://www.buddyroemer.com/

I saw him on The Daily Show. I was commenting on the debate
participants. Don't know much about him. I'm sure there are a few more
fringe candidates also.

I remember Roemer from the David Duke days.
He was trying to be the voice of reason then.

I am not sure about what he is doing now but in a party of Bachmann
and Perry I am convinced he is the fringe,

If he was trying to be a voice of reason, then that's more proof that
Bachmann and Perry are the fringe candidates.