jps jps is offline

Default JPS: Bend over and let them rape you

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:23:25 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

On 9/8/2011 8:08 PM, jps wrote:

Oh, so you're the low life scum my kids will avoid. I'm sure they're
plenty smart enough to steer clear of you or your spawn, if our
society is unlucky enough to host them.

My, you are a simpleton.

Wow, you're one who says that you're going to accost my kids and bop
them on the head because they're unprepared and I'm the simpleton.

You're the little fraidy cat who needs a gun to feel safe but I'm the
coward.

You live in a CSI world full of potential Philadelphia flash mobs, I
don't.

Go ahead and try to justify your need for arms to protect yourself.
Your paranoia is a state of mind fueled by the news and your
imagination. How many cycles will your brain waste between now and
your death on all the horrible things that could happen to you?

I take the easier path, use reasonable vigilance, avoiding putting
myself or my family in situations that could be dangerous.

You feel free to continue to shudder in fear, as you see fit. It's
the conservative way.

On 9/9/2011 9:30 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:23:25 -0400, wrote:

On 9/8/2011 8:08 PM, jps wrote:

Oh, so you're the low life scum my kids will avoid. I'm sure they're
plenty smart enough to steer clear of you or your spawn, if our
society is unlucky enough to host them.

My, you are a simpleton.

Wow, you're one who says that you're going to accost my kids and bop
them on the head because they're unprepared and I'm the simpleton.

You're the little fraidy cat who needs a gun to feel safe but I'm the
coward.

I need a gun to feel safe?

You live in a CSI world full of potential Philadelphia flash mobs, I
don't.

I do?

Go ahead and try to justify your need for arms to protect yourself.
Your paranoia is a state of mind fueled by the news and your
imagination. How many cycles will your brain waste between now and
your death on all the horrible things that could happen to you?

I do?

I take the easier path, use reasonable vigilance, avoiding putting
myself or my family in situations that could be dangerous.

You're afraid of guns.

You feel free to continue to shudder in fear, as you see fit. It's
the conservative way.

All the assumptions you make prove that you are a simpleton.

Endorsing Rape, Whoops! jps General 0 November 13th 09 07:25 PM
Senators endorse rape jps General 7 October 9th 09 05:23 AM