Default JPS: Bend over and let them rape you

On 9/6/11 7:05 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 5:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Yeah, "your quick thinking" and a **** load of luck... Your story
rings of Harrytales where he managed to sneak a truck into an open
garage and a burgler was so stupid he stood right in the middle of the
flat wall so harry could gently nudge his pickup truck in enough to
pin a burgler in but not kill him..

What actually happened is quite a bit different than your fantasy
version of it, little boy.

You are right. You said you opened your car garage, saw the burglar,
moved the truck forward so you could pin his legs between your truck
bumper and the car bumper, so you could hold him there until the cops
arrived. That is one dumb burglar. Most would have jumped up on your
hood, or moved to either side, but your burglar was nice enough to let
you pin him down. You are one heroic guy.

On 9/6/11 7:09 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 19:05:23 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 9/6/11 5:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Yeah, "your quick thinking" and a **** load of luck... Your story
rings of Harrytales where he managed to sneak a truck into an open
garage and a burgler was so stupid he stood right in the middle of the
flat wall so harry could gently nudge his pickup truck in enough to
pin a burgler in but not kill him..

What actually happened is quite a bit different than your fantasy
version of it, little boy.

The Freak doesn't believe anyone tells the truth.

Wonder how he came to be that way?

How do you remember the story? It is available to read via Google
Groups. It is a wonderful "story".

wrote:

On 9/6/11 5:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Yeah, "your quick thinking" and a **** load of luck... Your story
rings of Harrytales where he managed to sneak a truck into an open
garage and a burgler was so stupid he stood right in the middle of the
flat wall so harry could gently nudge his pickup truck in enough to
pin a burgler in but not kill him..

What actually happened is quite a bit different than your fantasy
version of it, little boy.

The Freak doesn't believe anyone tells the truth.

Wonder how he came to be that way?

A. The garage was not open when I pulled into the driveway and hit the
garage opener button.

B. There was a strange car in the closed garage.

C. The burglar and his girlfriend were carrying out stuff out to their car.

D. When I opened the door, the burglar crossed the space between the
passenger side of his car and the driver's side of my truck. He was
brandishing the crowbar he used to pry open the front door of the house.

E. I pulled forward and pinned the burglar between the two bumpers, and
in the process fractured his leg.

F. It turned out he and his gal and another guy were running a huge
burglary ring in addition to being drug dealers. He had broken in to
more than 200 homes, if memory serves.

G. The burglar got a 20-year sentence.

LOL, you forget the part where you recommended the judge show leniency
when sentencing the poor burglar.

I can see the guy "brandishing" a crowbar, but was too stupid to jump on
your hood as you pulled forward.

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:59:36 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/09/2011 1:43 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:03:05 -0400, wrote:

Good thing the guy had a gun to defend himself, or he'd be dead.

--------------

PHILADELPHIA - A Temple University student and a 15-year-old boy are
both in the hospital after the two exchanged gunfire early Monday
morning, police said.

Police said the shootings followed a botched robbery attempt by the teen
in the 2300 block of North 12th Street, north of Dauphin Street and
off-campus.

Police said the 15-year-old tried to rob Michael Eels in front of his
house. But when Eels refused to give him money, the teen started
shooting.

Eels, who has a gun permit, started shooting back, and both were hit.

The 15-year-old will be charged with aggravated assault and attempted
robbery, police said. Eels will not be charged.

Temple officials said he's recovering at Temple University Hospital.

You stupid idiot. Give the kid the money and call the cops. What
part of his body was hit by bullets and what disability will he have
to manage for the rest of his life. He's lucky he wasn't killed.

You idiots that fuel your brains with testosterone are more likely to
be killed or maimed than those of us who use our brains to avoid or
work out of deadly situations. You're welcome to whatever Rambo
lifestyle you like, hopefully your kids are smarter than you.

Yep. It's JPS the sniveling, testosterone-less coward.

Surrender and let the criminals have their way with you, and then call
the police.

Let them invade your home, rape your women, rob you, trash your house,
just give them whatever they want, and afterward call the police.

Pathetic.

That is what the government wants you to do. It employs lots of judges
and public defenders.

It isn't about justice, it is about making government more ineffective.
Personally, it should be law that killing a person doing wanton
deliberate crime to you (robery, rape, vandalism) should give you the
right to just blow them away.

If I ever sit on a jury, I will refuse conviction for someone defending
their property, family and well being.

And if the delinquent mom wants to whine, teach the kid some respect
with a strap.

You will never sit on a jury in any courtroom that has a sane
judge/prosecutor.

On 06/09/2011 3:17 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:59:57 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:42:30 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:43:43 -0400, wrote:

On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

You're such a fool. Was there anything in the story about raping
women or invading a house? It was in front of a house and all the kid
had to do was give the asshole his money. Are you so attached to your
money that you'd risk getting shot for it?

I don't live in a way that leaves me or my family open to the sort of
violence you fantasize about.

20 years ago when my apartment in LA was robbed and I was threatened
at gun point, I let the bad guys get away with a lot of my earthly
possessions but, once gone, I picked up the phone and read the police
the make, model and license number of the getaway car. They were
spotted and picked up a short time later.

I ID'd the assholes in a lineup and testified against them in court.
They were convicted and sentenced to more than a decade. The DA told
me that I was the best witness she'd ever had on the stand and thanked
me for my willingness to testify.

That's how you use your brains to collar assholes.

Two of the three dead in Nevada were National Guard. Neither their
guns nor their brains were enough to keep them alive.

You go ahead and rely on your stupid gun, I'll rely on my good brain.
Hope you don't shoot your dog or your wife in a state of confusion, if
you have either.

I hope your good brain realises the message sent when you roll over
and let the criminal have their way with you. Next time it will
probably involve raping and home invasion, since most crimes are never
solved and the criminals are never punished. That little 15 year old
**** would have never walked away from that gun battle if he had drawn
down on me.

Duh, you think the little **** might have recognized the danger in
testing a grown man vs. a 15 yo kid?

Jesus, some of you people exhibit the density of concrete.

Did you read the part about being able to collar the perps using fast
thinking? I made an example of them by using my brain and the law.

Even if I'd have had a gun at the time, I would not have risked my
life or health in order to best a couple of thugs. They got theirs in
the end and I was safe.

You're one of those superficial thinkers that consider a gun a safety
device. Those of us with a brain recognize the presence of a gun only
raises the likelihood of death or injury.

But you can bet mommy thinks the little ingrate is a fine outstanding kid.
--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

Probably right too. My professional designation would mean I am too
logical to sit on a jury. Defence always looks for the irrationally
stupid like you.

On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

I was extrapolating your idiocy for you, coward.

I don't live in a way that leaves me or my family open to the sort of
violence you fantasize about.

Oh, so the criminal looks at the way in which you live, and then makes a
decision on whether to perpetrate a crime against you?

20 years ago when my apartment in LA was robbed and I was threatened
at gun point, I let the bad guys get away with a lot of my earthly
possessions but, once gone, I picked up the phone and read the police
the make, model and license number of the getaway car. They were
spotted and picked up a short time later.

I ID'd the assholes in a lineup and testified against them in court.
They were convicted and sentenced to more than a decade. The DA told
me that I was the best witness she'd ever had on the stand and thanked
me for my willingness to testify.

That's how you use your brains to collar assholes.

Yea, but if you were dead because they decided to shoot you to keep you
from identifying them, you sealed your own doom through your stupid
ideology.

Two of the three dead in Nevada were National Guard. Neither their
guns nor their brains were enough to keep them alive.

Wow, what faulty logic. I'm not even going to comment on this beyond
saying they must have lacked a JPS brain.

You go ahead and rely on your stupid gun,

Another _STUPID_ conclusion, driven by your blinding ideology.

I'll rely on my good brain.

Good. Maybe your brain can communicate with the individual who is raping
your wife or daughter through mental telepathy, as you passively watch.
Or maybe you could throw your good brain at the person.

On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

No.

However, that's what you want to believe therefore it is true in your mind.

The 15yo had a gun and was using it in a criminal act. He didn't think
that the person he was robbing had a gun. It probably saved his life.

Jesus, some of you people exhibit the density of concrete.

Concrete is dumb by nature. What's your excuse for your naïveté?

On 9/6/2011 7:16 PM, X ` Man wrote:

E. I pulled forward and pinned the burglar between the two bumpers, and
in the process fractured his leg.

The previous story was that he was pinned to the garage wall.

It's ok, it's hard for you to remember all your lies.

Endorsing Rape, Whoops! jps General 0 November 13th 09 07:25 PM
Senators endorse rape jps General 7 October 9th 09 05:23 AM