Default JPS: Bend over and let them rape you

On 9/7/2011 6:41 AM, Your Name Here wrote:
On 9/7/11 5:42 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/6/2011 7:22 PM, Your Name Here wrote:
On 9/6/11 7:16 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 7:09 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 19:05:23 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 9/6/11 5:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Yeah, "your quick thinking" and a **** load of luck... Your story
rings of Harrytales where he managed to sneak a truck into an open
garage and a burgler was so stupid he stood right in the middle of
the
flat wall so harry could gently nudge his pickup truck in enough to
pin a burgler in but not kill him..

What actually happened is quite a bit different than your fantasy
version of it, little boy.

The Freak doesn't believe anyone tells the truth.

Wonder how he came to be that way?

A. The garage was not open when I pulled into the driveway and hit the
garage opener button.

B. There was a strange car in the closed garage.

C. The burglar and his girlfriend were carrying out stuff out to their
car.

D. When I opened the door, the burglar crossed the space between the
passenger side of his car and the driver's side of my truck. He was
brandishing the crowbar he used to pry open the front door of the
house.

E. I pulled forward and pinned the burglar between the two bumpers, and
in the process fractured his leg.

F. It turned out he and his gal and another guy were running a huge
burglary ring in addition to being drug dealers. He had broken in to
more than 200 homes, if memory serves.

G. The burglar got a 20-year sentence.

LOL, you forget the part where you recommended the judge show leniency
when sentencing the poor burglar.

I can see the guy "brandishing" a crowbar, but was too stupid to jump on
your hood as you pulled forward.

Ha, it might be worth unplinking him for a few to hear how he wiggles
out of this one... JPS and Harry talking about honesty here, what a
laugh

Harry Krause is a legend in his own mind. I wonder if his wife ever
Googles Karen Grear or Harry Krause and reads his vile words.

I'll bet she does. But don't forget, she's blinded by love. Her man can
do no wrong.

In article ,
says...

On 9/7/11 11:16 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/7/2011 10:05 AM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,

says...

On 9/6/11 6:00 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:42:19 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/6/11 4:43 PM, jps wrote:
To each his own.

Well since you believe "to each his own", I guess we won't have to
read
any of your anti-gun bull ****. That is nice to know.

Feel free to disregard whatever I post, miscellaneous fool.

That would be impossible for those boys...all they have is their ability
to anonymously carp.

Sure, X'Man. You sniveling coward.

I'm stuck on JPS' "Miscellaneous fool" Snerk

It was easy to understand. The cowards in this newsgroup are those who
conceal their true identities while taking potshots at other posters.
Everyone here knows who I am, so I am not among the cowards. You and
your buttbuddy, iBoatMore, are among the cowards. Neither of you would
have the balls to post what you do if your real names were generally
known in this newsgroup.

Let's see, Harry runs his mouth then when someone offers to meet him
somewhere, backs down and slithers off.
He states that he answers his door with a loaded weapon at the ready.
He makes wild claims about others, then when confronted with a bet, dare
or wager, backs down and slithers off.

And he has the audacity to call someone else a coward?? Incredible!

On 9/7/11 11:43 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/7/2011 11:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/7/11 11:26 AM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,
says...

On 9/7/11 10:36 AM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,

says...

On 9/7/11 10:19 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Ask Harry the date of the encounter. Easy enough to look it up at
the
police station... I bet 500 bucks there is no police report that
backs
up his story.

Is there a report to back up your claim you were shoved on the
stairs at
the police station?

How about a report backing up your claim that the police took $600
cash
from you?

Those were both claims you made here.

I believe the first one, but not the second. Where would you get
$600 cash?

Oh, is there a police report on the visit the cops made to your
house a
few months ago in regard to your threats?

Well, then, you lying piece of ****, what date did your tale allegedly
occur?

Tell me, Loggy/Loogywannabe, what sort of drugs are you taking that
make
you believe I would comply with one of your moronic demands for
information?

I'll bet you $500 I won't give you the info you want.

Of course, you cowardly bitch, because it doesn't exist.

You're a coward...you won't take the bet. :)

You've been carrying the word coward on your shoulder all your life. You
won't get rid of it by accusing other people of suffering the same
character flaw.

This from a guy too scared to face the real world, so he hid out in the
navy?

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Endorsing Rape, Whoops! jps General 0 November 13th 09 07:25 PM
Senators endorse rape jps General 7 October 9th 09 05:23 AM