Default Yo Canuck !

Great video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoGORXAv2o

On 05/09/2011 1:21 PM, John H wrote:
Great video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoGORXAv2o

The ironic truth, the cost of Obamanation so far. Civic and state
extra. By the time the kid gets to be an adult, being an American will
be a huge tax liability. I would bet the numbers of people disavowing
US citizenship is on the rise.

Other thepowerlineblog videos are good too.

Sad part, fleabaggers and corrupt are destroying America. This is a sad
time as USA was a flagship of democracy, opportunity and liberty. Now,
facing tax-debt slavery.

Maybe this is numb-de-plum's speed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AgL-I3PxHE

Going to be some disappointed squirrels. Putting trust in government
was a big fleabagger mistake. Now they don't want to pay for their mistake.

Fact is too the senior squirrels payed aplenty, just over the years the
fleaaggers ****ed it away. Social Security loaned to fleabaggers at 5%
below inflation, ends up being SS is taxed before you even get it. Huge
fraud, pay more get less.

Some other good ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBfa9VWHeIY

These kids got good parents who edcated them well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=958v6tD8Vw8

Maybe this will help numb-de-plum's math skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqYZiHWdPv0

And a sad fact here, while they toss out numbers like $45,000 per person
debt, less than 1/2 of us work. That means just for the eds alone,
workers are expected to support 6 digits of debt.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:21:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

Yes, we all know that morons like you and John are all about fear,
nonsense, and stupidity.

wrote:

[...]

Hey, the clip shows nicely why your leftie fleabag'n scum bags are
selfish, corrupt and just greedy slim....doing debt to our kids.

You have lost the spirit that makes America great. No honor, no
integrity, no doing what is right.... just blinded by greed, welfare,
and government bailouts. You overlook the DC and US Fed
corruption...because if you mess with it your welfare might be cut off.

Makes you no better than a Somalia pirate or if unionized, a Somalian
gang banger.

Until America rediscovers some honor and integrity, your doomed. Might
I be the first to welcome the USA to 3rd world status? I know it may be
a little premature, but with the current debt-spend corruption going on
I give it 3 to 5 years left before the lack of any wealth collapses the USA.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

wrote:

[...]

What the clip shows is that you and John are scumbags and stupid.

On 06/09/2011 1:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:01:20 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Keep voting fleabagger, it keeps costs depressionary low for us retired.
--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

Yo Canuck! John H[_2_] General 26 July 8th 11 08:48 PM
Canuck's Never-Ending Rants, continued Harryk General 12 May 23rd 11 06:44 PM
Canuck takes Snotty's spot... Harryk General 21 May 23rd 11 04:00 AM
Can't beat the Canuck wimmin' Don White General 2 July 9th 07 01:45 AM
Special Canuck does best work for America passes Don White General 0 April 30th 06 03:42 PM