Default Dr Karen Great, Huntington Maryland...

On 05/09/2011 1:37 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/5/2011 3:09 PM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:53:18 -0400, Your Name
wrote:

On 9/5/11 9:28 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/5/11 9:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Oooooohhhh.

Harry likes to chat about his "young beautiful bride". Well it looks
like she is neither young or beautiful.

http://ncsss.cua.edu/res/images/Dr-K-Grear1.jpg

I wonder if that old many rubbing up against Karen is Harry?

Neither of those old guys is Harry. Too much apparent class.

Then who is the guy copping a feel with Harry's wife?

I doubt anyone is. Man numb-de-plum is desperate enough. Fact is any
woman with harryk is liable to be low class.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Oooooohhhh.

Harry likes to chat about his "young beautiful bride". Well it looks
like she is neither young or beautiful.

http://ncsss.cua.edu/res/images/Dr-K-Grear1.jpg

I wonder if that old many rubbing up against Karen is Harry?

Neither of those old guys is Harry. Too much apparent class.

Then who is the guy copping a feel with Harry's wife?

Probably one of those who approved her dissertation?

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:45:06 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Oooooohhhh.

Harry likes to chat about his "young beautiful bride". Well it looks
like she is neither young or beautiful.

http://ncsss.cua.edu/res/images/Dr-K-Grear1.jpg

I wonder if that old many rubbing up against Karen is Harry?

Neither of those old guys is Harry. Too much apparent class.

Then who is the guy copping a feel with Harry's wife?

I'm sorry, I forgot. What university degrees do you and your wife hold?
Oh...none. D'oh.

Education is an elitist delusion, obviously.

Default Great Boating Shirt...

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:30:05 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 9/5/11 2:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/5/2011 1:55 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:32:37 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/09/2011 11:10 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 9/5/2011 12:34 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/09/2011 6:55 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Not to mention the rampant racism...voting for Obama because he's
part
black.

You sound as stupid as Ingersoll. Congratulations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aei1d1_VmmE

Well now. Your video should not go un-answered
Here's a rebuttal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu8AC...eature=related

Ya, I saw that. If I had to listen to her every day I would get
divorced or do suicide. Yabber, yabber....

Could be this is numb-de-plum??

You and your racist buddies wouldn't last five minutes with an actual
woman.

Doing what?

Just about anything. Hard to imagine any of you right-wing racists
having a woman in your life.

They certainly don't have the balls to say any of this to a woman's
face. They're happy to hide and call women whores or even worse
anonymously, of course.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:58:46 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:37:13 -0400, BeachBum "not a wrote:

On 9/5/2011 8:51 AM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 08:45:36 -0400, BeachBum"not a wrote:

On 9/5/2011 3:15 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/09/2011 2:31 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/4/11 4:20 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

How many of you fleabaggers know that China is also has democracy, abet
in a complex framework. Best to coin China as an
authoritarian-capitalist society.

The authoritarian part has far less corruption, less union, banker BS.
Less corporate bribery. Just better run.

- - - - -

One of the reasons I spend a lot less time in rec.boats is because the
level of utter stupidity, as represented here by Canuck57, has reached
levels heretofore unimagined.

Canuck believe the People's Republic of China is a democracy. It is not.
It is a nation ruled by a Communist dictatorship.

Canuck also believes Egypt is a democracy and that deposed leader
Mubarak was honestly elected. He's also a fan of Libya. Will he come out

Canuck is an ill-informed, uneducated asshole. He knows nothing about
world politic, U.S. politics or economic issues. He singlehandedly has
lowered the collective IQ in rec.boats by at least 10 points.

I guess you can't take the raw truth. Keep dreaming on.

Who cares what the ex-man thinks. Democrats like him are weird. Did you
know that one of them loonies thinks Guam is going to tip over? Another
one thinks printing money will solve all our problems? And the rest of
them turn a blind eye to what the "manipulators" are doing to destroy
America.
You're wasting your time trying to educate these morons. Someone has
already made up their minds for them.

Not to mention the rampant racism...voting for Obama because he's part black.

If you can believe anything O writes, he considers himself ALL black. He
also hates whites and, when the chips fall, he will turn to islam for
guidance. He just hung around The Rev. Wright because he liked his style
of putting down America and hating whites.
Some would call O a radical racist.

I agree with this post.

We agree you're a racist. So, what's your point? Oh wait, you "rarely"
respond to me.

On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

The right-wing wussies here would have trouble facing up to a Cub Scout.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

Were you planning on becoming un-annonymous anytime in the near future.
Didn't think so. As far as we know , you are a figment of Harry's
imagination.

On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

Peggy and Delores seemed problematic for you WRT face time, eh buddy.

On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

Not at all, and...unlike a wussie like you, I posted with my real name.

On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

[...]

Did you suddenly become a wus when you stopped posting with your name?

Great t-shirt... John H[_2_] General 9 May 12th 10 02:32 AM
Great tee-shirt !! John H[_12_] General 3 February 9th 10 01:57 AM
Great Day for Boating HK General 16 May 28th 07 05:17 PM
Not boating but a great show. Calif Bill General 56 January 19th 07 05:32 AM
Great source for boating links Bill McKee General 1 January 9th 06 11:41 PM