Default Nancy sucks for air

Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids & Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

On 31/08/2011 11:14 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

What a clueless ditz.

Government exists to serve the people, yet why do I get the impression
from all democrats their attitude is that people exist to serve government?
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 08:55:46 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 31/08/2011 11:14 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

What a clueless ditz.

Government exists to serve the people, yet why do I get the impression
from all democrats their attitude is that people exist to serve government?

Like listening to Judge Judy, you seem to get a lot of your "facts"
from Youtube.

TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

If we could harness the energy in her arms, we could provide power for
thousands of homes.

-HB

"BeachBum" wrote in message
b.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. At least she has
a brain, wired weird, but a brain. But Boxer is an embarrassment to the
state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. She is flat ass
stupid. Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:49:03 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"BeachBum" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. At least she has
a brain, wired weird, but a brain. But Boxer is an embarrassment to the
state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. She is flat ass
stupid. Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

Says the right wing nut... Boxer is doing a great job. That's why
we're sending her back.

Nobody is in your range of stupid except for Knuckles.

On Sep 2, 12:43*am, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:49:03 -0700, "Califbill"

wrote:
"BeachBum" *wrote in message
eb.com...

[...]

Speaking of stupid... have you figured out the difference between ALL,
and SOME?

On 01/09/2011 10:49 PM, Califbill wrote:
"BeachBum" wrote in message
b.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. At least she
has a brain, wired weird, but a brain. But Boxer is an embarrassment to
the state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. She is flat
ass stupid. Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

Highlights the problem though, Hank Johnson, Peloshi and others...
basically it appears as if US politics no longer attracts people with
integrity, honor and business acumen.

Those with integrity certainly can't seem to get elected. Perhaps just
a general moral decay of the voters.

--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:30:37 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 01/09/2011 10:49 PM, Califbill wrote:
"BeachBum" wrote in message
b.com...

[...]

Those without brains should continue to live, as you do, in a
single-wide without any hope of redemption.

Is Nancy Pelosi... Tosk General 118 November 4th 09 03:52 PM
Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
Thanks Nancy, Harry... Tom Francis - SWSports General 5 October 22nd 08 12:46 AM
Nancy Drew sucks... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 October 17th 07 04:00 PM
FA: Huge brass air horns (Federal-Cunningham "Air Whistles") diaphone General 0 March 20th 06 04:59 AM