Default Public Service Announcement

In article ,
says...

*This* is my first post since Saturday. Any posts from my last post on
Saturday to this one that claim to be mine are the work of the ID
spoofer(s). I've been otherwise occupied cleaning up after Irene. We
didn't suffer any damage to the house, but the yard was a mess, and
several of my near-neighbors needed my not considerable chainsaw skills.
Well, at least I didn't remove anyone's body parts.

In any event, I actually read through a couple hundred or so posts here
this morning and I've concluded that the stupidity level is beyond even
my considerable tolerance. For every decent post from someone with a
working brain, there are 20 posts from indisputable morons like
Ingersoll, loogywannabe, flajim, BAR, frogbrain, ID spoofers, canuck,
calif bilious, et cetera. Further, my absence here made no difference in
the amount of snot the aforementioned losers blow out onto rec.boats. In
other words, "it ain't me, babe."

I've discovered that Facebook is a lot more fun than rec.boats. The
posters are smarter, the subjects are more interesting, and there's more
badinage and less obnoxious snot throwing. I've even rediscovered old
buddies, male and female, from 50 years ago, plus a lot of buddies from
the more recent past.

I'm not leaving rec.boats, but my interest is even less than it was, so
I'll be posting less. But not to worry...this joint will continue to be
an absolute pig pen.

Carry on.

HK

Leave then, Coward.

On 8/30/2011 10:09 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

You know, you really hurt our feelings doncha?

On 8/30/2011 10:09 AM, X ` Man wrote:

I've discovered that Facebook

Harry discovers facebook. snicker