Default Fwd. Krause nonsense

In article 335013bd-6142-472e-b157-fd141dc65e87
@h7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 12:04*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/11 10:18 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 27, 10:25 am, X ` *wrote:
On 8/27/11 9:19 AM, FlaJim wrote:

-------- Original Message -------- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 09:16:32 +0300
(GMT+03:00)
To: , ,
,

I could barely afford groceries anymore despite the circumstances I
never lost hope now I dont feel bad about spending my money...
http://guido-holtmann.homepage.t-onl...91.htmlIwaited so
long for my time to shine

Ain't from me, asshole. Probably originated from you or one of your
right-turd buddies.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Besides...that e-mail address he's showing for me has been out of
operation for a few months... ever since I 'bundled up' to save money.

It's probably Ingerfool...

Or loogy. So, how's the Cowardly Duo doing today? I see your trusty
sidekick Don has his nose firmly implanted in your ass already today.- Hide quoted text -

Kevin, Kevin! Showing your male buttock fetish again??
I'll bet there are clubs for 'your kind' down there in the Atlanta
area.

Kevin, Kevin! I have to fetish. I'm not the one following the other half
of the Cowardly Duo around like a lost puppy, you are!

To: , ,
,

http://guido-holtmann.homepage.t-onl....htmlIwaitedso
long for my time to shine

Ain't from me, asshole. Probably originated from you or one of your
right-turd buddies.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Besides...that e-mail address he's showing for me has been out of
operation for a few months... ever since I 'bundled up' to save money.

It's probably Ingerfool...

Or loogy. So, how's the Cowardly Duo doing today? I see your trusty
sidekick Don has his nose firmly implanted in your ass already today.- Hide quoted text -

Kevin, Kevin! * Showing your male buttock fetish again??
I'll bet there are clubs for 'your kind' down there in the Atlanta
area.

Kevin, Kevin! *I have to fetish*. I'm not the one following the other half
of the Cowardly Duo around like a lost puppy, you are!- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~ Is that what they call a freudian slip, Kevin?? ( "I
have to fetish")

In article 8ec01bc2-a9f0-46d4-9535-6ea50461e241
@a7g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

To: , ,
,

[...]

It's called a mistake, Loogy.

To: , ,
,

[...]

It's called a mistake, Loogy.- Hide quoted text -

Y'all sure do make a lot of them down there.... starting with your
mama and papa almost 60 years ago.

In article ea9a9cde-47bc-4de7-9dfc-c7550615a4a8
@h9g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...

To: , ,
,

[...]

Hey, look, it's Boy Wonder from the Cowardly Duo. Did your boss, Harry
tell you to post this bit of stupidity?

More carbon credit nonsense... Duke Nukem General 7 January 12th 08 01:36 AM
If Nautical Nonsense Be Something You Wish jeff ASA 1 September 20th 07 02:16 PM
Old vs Newer vs. New...what nonsense! Thom Stewart ASA 1 August 25th 06 12:25 AM
Old vs Newer vs. New...what nonsense! Capt. Rob ASA 9 August 24th 06 10:28 PM
Coast Guard Nonsense Doug Kanter General 33 September 19th 04 08:26 PM