Default Hey, all of you Loogy mooks

As the leader of the Cowardly Duo (Don is my faithful boy servant) I
want everyone to know how we'll run things. First of all, everyone who
we don't know the real identity of, is either Loogy or Kevin. It's that
simple. Next, if you have any opinion other than ours, you are a right
wing turd, or stupid. Further, NO ONE here can write a proper sentence
except me. Now, I know it appears that I post here constantly and can't
live without rec.boats, but that's not true. I am here to watch
rec.boats self destruct. Also, I don't know why everyone here thinks
that I'm a liar. All of the tales of grandeur that I've told is the
truth. Do not ask either of us to back up what we say with a bet. I have
a ready excuse for that. I'll say that I don't have any desire to meet
with anyone here. I'm a coward, remember! And we'll run our big mouths
all we want, tell lies about other people, insult people, their
children, their wives, even accuse people of incest with their teenage
children. But, if anybody says anything close to a threat to try and
shut us up, we'll **** in our pants and call the cops. We are, after
all, the Cowardly Duo! Now all of you loogies and kevins ESAD.

On Aug 26, 10:52*am, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

Kevin....did you lose your job at that engineering consulting company?
Anything we can do to encourage them to take you back? You need
something to occupy your twisted mind.

In article 1aa13111-3796-4017-8315-
,
says...

On Aug 26, 10:52*am, X ~ Man wrote:
[...]

No, Kevin, I don't know squat about "engineering consulting". So, loogy,
go **** up a rope. Oh, and no matter your name, you're still a cowardly
puke.

On 8/26/11 12:39 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 26, 10:52 am, X ~ wrote:
[...]

You'd think they'd want Loogy around to clean out the porti-jons.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

http://brownpelicanla.com/archives/68705

In article ,
says...

On Aug 26, 10:52 am, X ~ wrote:
[...]

Why would they want you around at all, Loogy?

Hey Loogy... *e#c General 0 January 14th 11 05:20 PM
Hey Loogy...aka Spoofer.... *e#c General 0 January 14th 11 05:08 PM
Hey Loogy.... *e#c General 0 January 12th 11 11:19 PM
Hey LG (aka Loogy)...... *e#c General 0 January 12th 11 01:51 AM
Hey loogy..... [email protected] General 0 February 8th 09 03:39 PM