Default Here's what your freking union fatcat bailout did for Americans...

**** Unions. I will never buy another product with a Union Label again.
To all you union turds, screw you!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...77I0Z820110819

Of course remember, when Obama sold GM to the Canadians and the Unions,
he promised and I quote "all warranties will be honored"... This guy
sold us out, he is a traitor. I hope after he is out of office, he is
tried, convicted, and spends the rest of his fleabagger life in prison...

On 8/20/11 8:23 PM, JustWait wrote:
**** Unions. I will never buy another product with a Union Label again.
To all you union turds, screw you!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...77I0Z820110819

Of course remember, when Obama sold GM to the Canadians and the Unions,
he promised and I quote "all warranties will be honored"... This guy
sold us out, he is a traitor. I hope after he is out of office, he is
tried, convicted, and spends the rest of his fleabagger life in prison...

S.O.P for corporations emerging from bankruptcy, little dum****. But it
hasn't been adjudicated yet, so the outcome is not certain.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:20:20 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

On 8/20/11 8:23 PM, JustWait wrote:
**** Unions. I will never buy another product with a Union Label again.
To all you union turds, screw you!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...77I0Z820110819

Of course remember, when Obama sold GM to the Canadians and the Unions,
he promised and I quote "all warranties will be honored"... This guy
sold us out, he is a traitor. I hope after he is out of office, he is
tried, convicted, and spends the rest of his fleabagger life in prison...

S.O.P for corporations emerging from bankruptcy, little dum****. But it
hasn't been adjudicated yet, so the outcome is not certain.

As usual, this moron doesn't know anything about the case. I did a
quick read at http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/06/30/GM.pdf. It's a
class action about a defective spindle rod (whatever that is).
Basically, something that causes excessive tire wear. It has nothing
to do with union workers. It probably has to do with a design flaw.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...suit-idUSN1E77....

Of course remember, when Obama sold GM to the Canadians and the Unions,
he promised and I quote "all warranties will be honored"... This guy
sold us out, he is a traitor. I hope after he is out of office, he is
tried, convicted, and spends the rest of his fleabagger life in prison....

S.O.P for corporations emerging from bankruptcy, little dum****. But it
hasn't been adjudicated yet, so the outcome is not certain.

As usual, this moron doesn't know anything about the case. I did a
quick read athttp://www.courthousenews.com/2011/06/30/GM.pdf. It's a
class action about a defective spindle rod (whatever that is).
Basically, something that causes excessive tire wear. It has nothing
to do with union workers. It probably has to do with a design flaw.

As usual you use words like "probably" to support whatever lie you
happen to be telling at the time....

wrote:

[...]

For those capable of thinking, the differences between "probably" and
"certainty" are significant. For morons like you, not so much.

Hey, yesterday you said your daughter already was 18 and would be
graduating during the upcoming school year at the halfway point. Was she
held back for academic reasons?

wrote:

[...]

She will graduate, Krause. What is your excuse?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Hey, the other day you stated that Huntingtown, MD didn't have a census.
If not, how did the federal government come up with the numbers I posted
and the link for the census information?

wrote:

[...]

This moron isn't capable of thinking. He certainly isn't capable of
reading. Of course, a design flaw must be a result of union workers
who assemble something. I guess management just lets them do whatever
they want, including designing cars from the ground up.

wrote:

[...]

Simpleton, D'Plume, With exception of the union comment, everything
you said in your post could have been derived from the original
article. You're a Johnny- come- lately which didn't do any reading at
all.

On Aug 20, 9:20*pm, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/20/11 8:23 PM, JustWait wrote:

**** Unions. I will never buy another product with a Union Label again.
To all you union turds, screw you!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...suit-idUSN1E77...

Of course remember, when Obama sold GM to the Canadians and the Unions,
he promised and I quote "all warranties will be honored"... This guy
sold us out, he is a traitor. I hope after he is out of office, he is
tried, convicted, and spends the rest of his fleabagger life in prison....

S.O.P for corporations emerging from bankruptcy, little dum****. But it
hasn't been adjudicated yet, so the outcome is not certain.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the
quicker rec.boats will fall into the black hole of cyberspace and disappear.

SOP for a fleabagger, call names, and lie about the subject matter...

Bush Bailout Cliff General 64 November 19th 08 10:57 PM
Where's my bailout Frogwatch[_2_] General 49 November 17th 08 11:47 PM
Bailout? Charles Momsen ASA 3 October 6th 08 01:37 PM
Bailout bust! Charles Momsen ASA 0 September 30th 08 01:17 AM