Peter

Default KAWEAH RIVER -- PLEASE OFFER SUGGESTIONS FOR GOOD OUTFITTERS

Hi there,

Does anyone have experience with any good outfitting companies for
Kaweah River in Southern California for a 2-day trip?

I'm looking for an outfitter with the best price that include wetsuits
and great food etc. There's one I'm looking at right now (WHITEWATER
CONNECTIONS) that has shrimp cocktail, lobster, steak, etc. and the
cost of the 2 day trip is $299.00pp. I see a lot of other ones for
$320-350.

Please let me know of your experiences. THANKS.
Bill Tuthill

Peter wrote:

Does anyone have experience with any good outfitting companies for
Kaweah River in Southern California for a 2-day trip?

Most people who hang out here have their own boat(s), so we don't know
much about commercial rafting outfitters.

I'm looking for an outfitter with the best price that include wetsuits
and great food etc. There's one I'm looking at right now (WHITEWATER
CONNECTIONS) that has shrimp cocktail, lobster, steak, etc. and the
cost of the 2 day trip is $299.00pp. I see a lot of other ones for
$320-350.

Other companies running the Kaweah are Adventure Connection, All Outdoors,
Beyond Limits, Kaweah White Water Adventures, Mariah, Tributary Whitewater
Tours, Whitewater Voyages, and Zephyr. Sorry if I missed any. Usually
the quality of your experience depends on guides more than the company.