Peter

Default KAWEAH RIVER -- PLEASE OFFER SUGGESTIONS FOR GOOD OUTFITTERS

Hi there,

Does anyone have experience with any good outfitting companies for
Kaweah River in Southern California for a 2-day trip?

I'm looking for an outfitter with the best price that include wetsuits
and great food etc. There's one I'm looking at right now (WHITEWATER
CONNECTIONS) that has shrimp cocktail, lobster, steak, etc. and the
cost of the 2 day trip is $299.00pp. I see a lot of other ones for
$320-350.

Please let me know of your experiences. THANKS.