Default Bachmann wins Iowa straw poll...

....and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:21:51 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

...and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

in america no one is too right wing to be elected...it's a real danger

wrote:

...and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

in america no one is too right wing to be elected...it's a real danger

Unfortunately, you're right. If McConnell gets his way, destroy the
economy, there are enough ignoramuses out there to elect someone like
her.

I loved her definition of submit when it came to her husband. I have
some devote, but not crazy, Christian friends, and even they think she
wasn't being honest with that answer.

On 8/14/11 1:01 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:27:09 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

...and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

in america no one is too right wing to be elected...it's a real danger

Unfortunately, you're right. If McConnell gets his way, destroy the
economy, there are enough ignoramuses out there to elect someone like
her.

I loved her definition of submit when it came to her husband. I have
some devote, but not crazy, Christian friends, and even they think she
wasn't being honest with that answer.

Worried about your welfare check?

This seems to be your theme lately. Is this another one of your many
problems? I though Canada was pretty generous, but I guess even they
know you're a drain on society and have cut you loose.

Canuckles seems to have a lot of trouble with those of us who give
specific reasons for not being fans of Bachmann, Palin, Perry, or any of
the other crazies seeking the GOP nomination. He thinks I dislike her
because of her gender, which is beyond funny, because my preferred
candidate in the 2008 primary fight was...Hillary Clinton. My disdain
for Palin in that election was not based upon her gender, but on her
ignorance, demagoguery, and intellectual laziness.

Canuckles, like most conservatives here, has a real problem with
abstract thinking and those capable of it.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:03:44 -0400, wf3h wrote:

wrote:

...and I think it is terrific. Hope she wins the GOP nomination. She'll
be as much fun in the campaign as Christine O'Donnell, the "witch" of
Delaware, was in her run for the U.S. Senate.

in america no one is too right wing to be elected...it's a real danger

Unfortunately, you're right. If McConnell gets his way, destroy the
economy, there are enough ignoramuses out there to elect someone like
her.

I loved her definition of submit when it came to her husband. I have
some devote, but not crazy, Christian friends, and even they think she
wasn't being honest with that answer.

So what? Obamanites were not honest about Obama heritage or 57, or is
that 58 state mentality. Obama's dad was a green card seeking
polygamist who knocked up his mother out of wedlock.

One term president as his bull**** always catches up with him, then time
to move on as his snake-oil bull**** works no more.

Time to get the government off the economies back, vote Tea Party and
watch REAL change and hope replace Obama chance and prayer!!!

HAHAHAH tea party...more wall street greed.

I feel sorry for the people part of the teabagger movement. They've
been Astroturfed by the corps WHO ARE NOT PEOPLE.

Leather And Straw Canvas Bucket Handbag Rg House Of Florence [email protected] Crew 0 April 25th 09 12:03 AM
"straw poll" time again Tim General 22 August 17th 08 01:21 PM
The last straw... Snafu General 2 October 23rd 04 04:51 AM
Poll #2-Kerry won even on Fox poll!!!! Bobsprit ASA 17 October 16th 04 01:23 AM
plastic aerosol straw dropped in engine! Stephen General 8 April 30th 04 03:54 PM