Sue

Default FS - Kokatat Meridian drysuit

FOR SALE - LIKE NEW $150 obo - Kokatat Meridian drysuit, size women's
medium, w/attached neoprene booties, cobalt blue. This suit has been
worn less than 5 times and is literally like new. Neck and wrist
gaskets have been regularly treated with 303 protectant and are in
excellent condition. Located in Dayton Ohio, but will ship anywhere
in US. If interested, contact me at

Captain Kidd, the Prime Meridian, and the British Navy Gould 0738 General 3 December 30th 03 02:05 AM
381 Meridian me Electronics 1 November 10th 03 04:05 AM
381 Meridian me Cruising 0 November 10th 03 01:02 AM
Anyone have a Meridian? me General 0 November 10th 03 01:01 AM