Default Greta is flummoxed...again.

Greta is the perfect hostess for Faux News. She doesn't know what she is
talking about, but she keeps on talking. I wonder if she Spawn of Canuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPstOHJKVQ

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:51:31 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

Greta is the perfect hostess for Faux News. She doesn't know what she is
talking about, but she keeps on talking. I wonder if she Spawn of Canuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPstOHJKVQ

He owned her.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Greta is the perfect hostess for Faux News. She doesn't know what she is
talking about, but she keeps on talking. I wonder if she Spawn of Canuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPstHJKVQ

What has this got to do with boating?

The trash on Fox doesn't talk sense.
The trash in here doesn't talk boats.
Easy connection to make if you pay attention.

wrote:

Greta is the perfect hostess for Faux News. She doesn't know what she is
talking about, but she keeps on talking. I wonder if she Spawn of Canuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPstHJKVQ
What has this got to do with boating?

She handled herself quite well without disrespecting her guest.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Greta is the perfect hostess for Faux News. She doesn't know what she is
talking about, but she keeps on talking. I wonder if she Spawn of Canuckles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPstHJKVQ
What has this got to do with boating?

She handled herself quite well without disrespecting her guest.

Because she has brains, unlike those here who's debating skills are
limited to name calling and insulting!