Default Speaking of the Post Office...

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:40:19 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

Well, given that you and your buddies are at the bottom, I'm forced to
agree!

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:00:17 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

The rot comes from the Unions...

You have no knowledge of that, or, in fact, of much else.

Hey, earlier in my life I was unionized.

Unions suck, they are part of the problem. Organized crime really.

In your "earlier" life, you were just as stupid as you are now.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:56:16 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 12/08/2011 2:10 PM, iBoat Often wrote:
In ,
says...

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:23:36 -0400, wrote:

On 8/12/2011 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.
You miss the point entirely.
The Constitution specifically provides for the Post Office to serve the
needs of Americans.
If anything Big Brown should be taken over. It and Fex Ex are and email
and other communication are eating away at it.
I;m not concerned that the USPS makes a mint. It is to serve the People.
It is high time that Americans got something for our tax dollars, other
than subsidizing big oil, developers, and ethanol producers etc.

This kind of logical thinking is lost on morons.

You don't think we get anything for our tax dollars? Well, we pay a ****
load of interest on our huge (and getting bigger every day) debt! Plus,
roads, infrastructure of all sorts, welfare programs, school lunch
programs, medicare, and on and on.

Someone went to a huge detailed effort, and accounted for the moneys
from all sorts of sources, costs and benefits. In Alberta, it is deemed
we get 22 cents of real benefit for ever $1 sent to the feds. I doubt
the USA is much different on average. Just tax sheep for the big pigs.

Obama's we can tax it or Bernanke can print it is wearing kind of thin.

Our tax dollars are a crappy investment. Perhaps like the Internet we
need to downsize the feds and beef up the locals. Less one big glass
house egalitarian massive inefficient government and more distributed.
More frequent elections too, it isn't 1800 where a pony had to go from
California to DC...electronic voting and vote often. The reality is we
have term dictators.

And if you can't use a modern computer, pretty good chance you shouldn't
be voting. In fact, let the people vote instead of congress? You get
10 minutes of pro, 10 minutes of con in a video, then vote. No need to
rely on bribed, corrupt, egalitarian out of touch idiot plutocrats.

But they will not, as the whole democracy thing is a ruse. Rich choose
the ponies, and people loose either way, the back room always wins.

Mind you, I don't think the tea party is throughly corrupted yet, being
new it takes time. Gets some squeeze on them and they too will succumb
to DC corruption.

You're a crappy example of humanity.

In article ,
says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

The rot comes from the Unions...

You have no knowledge of that, or, in fact, of much else.

Hey, earlier in my life I was unionized.

Unions suck, they are part of the problem. Organized crime really.

Harry must have missed the video of the union thug pushing his teen aged
daughter in front of a truck to stop it from proceeding. The union thug
kept to the side of the truck so he wouldn't get run over.

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf...e_picketing.ht
ml

On 8/12/2011 10:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

The rot comes from the Unions...

You have no knowledge of that, or, in fact, of much else.

Hey, earlier in my life I was unionized.

Unions suck, they are part of the problem. Organized crime really.

Harry must have missed the video of the union thug pushing his teen aged
daughter in front of a truck to stop it from proceeding. The union thug
kept to the side of the truck so he wouldn't get run over.

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf...e_picketing.ht
ml

Where is DCYS, that child should be taken from that guys custody? This
asshole should be put in jail...

On 8/12/2011 10:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

The rot comes from the Unions...

You have no knowledge of that, or, in fact, of much else.

Hey, earlier in my life I was unionized.

Unions suck, they are part of the problem. Organized crime really.

Harry must have missed the video of the union thug pushing his teen aged
daughter in front of a truck to stop it from proceeding. The union thug
kept to the side of the truck so he wouldn't get run over.

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf...e_picketing.ht
ml

The more I see of this, the more ****ed off I get. What town was this
in, why didn't the police press reckless endangerment charges and remove
this child from the home? Only one reason, the cops there are pigs and
are putting politics ahead of their oath... supporting the union thugs,
a professional courtesy as it were...

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:14:44 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

If only you had a clue.

The USPS has had ****-poor upper management and labor relations for
decades and decades.

The rot comes from the bottom.

The rot comes from the Unions...

You have no knowledge of that, or, in fact, of much else.

Hey, earlier in my life I was unionized.

Unions suck, they are part of the problem. Organized crime really.

Harry must have missed the video of the union thug pushing his teen aged
daughter in front of a truck to stop it from proceeding. The union thug
kept to the side of the truck so he wouldn't get run over.

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf...e_picketing.ht
ml

Firstly, nobody was pushed even in the video. Secondly, I'm betting
his daughter has heard that kind of language before, say in school.
Thirdly, it was from Breitbart?? You need to find a better "news"
source.

On 8/12/11 11:08 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 10:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

What is it, a video of some unemployable father pushing his kid into
motorbike racing?

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

In article ,
says...

On 8/12/2011 10:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

The cops are in a labor union too.

On 8/13/11 8:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 8/12/2011 10:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 12/08/2011 4:57 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/12/11 6:54 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
On 8/12/2011 5:40 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,

says...

On 8/12/11 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

This thread is hilarious, especially the part when the Little Ingersoll
Thug talks about reckless endangerment of a minor child. That, of
course, is his specialty.

Office 2010 YQWilliam General 1 March 20th 11 05:24 AM
top post/bottom post for Harry Harold[_3_] General 10 July 16th 10 08:23 PM
Must not have had the oath of Office on the telepromter n/m D.Duck General 19 January 23rd 09 10:39 PM
Open Office... Short Wave Sportfising General 12 March 8th 08 10:30 PM
When Bush took office... HK General 83 November 12th 07 10:00 PM