Default I have a confession ...

I am totally obsessed with JohnH, Ingersoll and Canuck. I don't know
why, but I HAVE to respond to each and every one of their posts, even
though they ignore me and dump my post in their septic tanks.

I, Harry Krause, will do my best to stop respond to all of their post.
I will do my best.

On 8/10/2011 8:31 AM, X-Man wrote:
I am totally obsessed with JohnH, Ingersoll and Canuck. I don't know
why, but I HAVE to respond to each and every one of their posts, even
though they ignore me and dump my post in their septic tanks.

I, Harry Krause, will do my best to stop respond to all of their post. I
will do my best.

Spoofer alert.

Harry Krause is a lazy slug. He wouldn't make the effort to do his best
at anything.

On 8/10/11 8:55 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/10/2011 8:31 AM, X-Man wrote:
I am totally obsessed with JohnH, Ingersoll and Canuck. I don't know
why, but I HAVE to respond to each and every one of their posts, even
though they ignore me and dump my post in their septic tanks.

I, Harry Krause, will do my best to stop respond to all of their post. I
will do my best.

Spoofer alert.

Harry Krause is a lazy slug. He wouldn't make the effort to do his best
at anything.

Asshole, why don't you see how I do before you shoot off your fat mouth.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

Time for confession Jim General 4 January 16th 10 04:36 PM
Real conspiracy theory's script: forced confession jps General 1 June 25th 03 02:11 PM