Default Corporate America Pays a Lot Less in Taxes Than You Think!

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:08:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 04/08/2011 4:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/4/11 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Calls all week from bankers
and investors seeking cash for investments....as I have too much cash.

If you got calls from bankers, it was because they were calling in your
$200 signature loans.

Funny, just getting setup to get stocks cheap in 30 or 90 days. Just
letting the fleabagger economists sell off with a grin.

Because the reality is the market is over valued. The real cost of
money is about 8% as near as I can figure. So at that, if I don't get
10% dividends or gains I cash out.

So when the market hits 6000-8000 I will look for the good deals.

If you have money, and I doubt you do. This is when the savvy starts
researching good companies for 1 1/2 price sale coming up. Too early to
jump in now, it would like be stopping a falling knife.

Give us a break! You don't have any money, and there's no prospect of
any. You're a loser. You were always a loser, and you always will be a
loser.

On 8/4/11 7:08 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/08/2011 4:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/4/11 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Calls all week from bankers
and investors seeking cash for investments....as I have too much cash.

If you got calls from bankers, it was because they were calling in your
$200 signature loans.

Funny, just getting setup to get stocks cheap in 30 or 90 days. Just
letting the fleabagger economists sell off with a grin.

Because the reality is the market is over valued. The real cost of money
is about 8% as near as I can figure. So at that, if I don't get 10%
dividends or gains I cash out.

So when the market hits 6000-8000 I will look for the good deals.

If you have money, and I doubt you do. This is when the savvy starts
researching good companies for 1 1/2 price sale coming up. Too early to
jump in now, it would like be stopping a falling knife.

Except for one stock, I got out of the stock market some years ago.
Corporations and their enablers on Wall Street are in the fraud
business. Stocks are grossly overvalued, dividends are minimal, and you
have to depend upon rising share prices to make a profit, not on how
well a company performs. That's no better than gambling.

There are far better ways to invest capital.

wrote:

On 04/08/2011 4:44 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/4/11 6:18 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
Calls all week from bankers
and investors seeking cash for investments....as I have too much cash.

If you got calls from bankers, it was because they were calling in your
$200 signature loans.

Funny, just getting setup to get stocks cheap in 30 or 90 days. Just
letting the fleabagger economists sell off with a grin.

Because the reality is the market is over valued. The real cost of
money is about 8% as near as I can figure. So at that, if I don't get
10% dividends or gains I cash out.

So when the market hits 6000-8000 I will look for the good deals.

If you have money, and I doubt you do. This is when the savvy starts
researching good companies for 1 1/2 price sale coming up. Too early to
jump in now, it would like be stopping a falling knife.

I hope you folks were listening a month ago when I suggesting
reallocating your 401k into the "low risk" fund. You would have locked
in that 12700 Dow and be grinning while you watched this crash from
the sidelines,

Of course I suppose at least one person here thought that was trying
to "time the market" and they were standing in front of this runaway
train.

You forgot to tell us to buy 50 pounds of quarters.

wrote:

[...]

Yep, I took the safe route. I wasn't even in the money market, but a
lot of cash idle. Was selling off in Oct-Feb this year. Maybe a bit
early but sure better than late

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

wrote:

[...]

What a load of crap. The "safe" route huh... the moronic route is more
accurate.

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:19:54 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:21:00 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/4/11 8:10 PM,
wrote:

You would have locked in that 12700 Dow and be grinning while you watched this crash from
the sidelines.

At some point, American small investors are going to realize the stock
market is a fraud, and they'll look elsewhere to invest their retirement
and savings assets.

BTW, unlike you and Canuckles, I don't seen anything humorous about a
stock slide. What it does is hurt small investors.

Perhaps "grin" was a poor choice of words but it was clear to me that
there was a serious correction coming when this debt thing started and
I was relieved that I did not have to go down with that ship.

I have cashed in most of my personally held equities and I reallocated
my funds.

I am going to sit on side for a while and wait for some positive news
coming out of the economy before I get back in the market again. I
have a feeling that might be a while.
There may be a few trades that you can play with but I am not even
willing to look at this mess right now. Things are far too uncertain
and I don't see anything coming out if DC that is going to make that
any better any time soon.

That $5000 bag of quarters I keep getting **** about may easily go
over $30,000 by Christmas. I hope not because that would imply the
value of the dollar dropped significantly.

Well, I'm sure your oracle-like traits are just kicking in.

So, how are you going to cash in your $30K wealth? Perhaps illegally
melt down the quarters? I'm still waiting for your reasoned response.

How are you planning on separating the silver from the copper in that
case? To whom do you expect to sell your quarters if not? Are you
going to try and buy a car in quarters?

No, I don't expect any reasoned response.

On 04/08/2011 11:19 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:21:00 -0400, X -
wrote:

On 8/4/11 8:10 PM,
wrote:

[...]

I would keep those quarters. Silver, real money.

wrote:

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:21:00 -0400, X -
wrote:

On 8/4/11 8:10 PM,
wrote:

[...]

Melt it. When he decides to sell, the buyer will cut 10 or 15%, factor
in copper versus silver and decide the rate.

It will not go down in value to the USD.